Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 01:27 PM

Oh, that's so annoying!

What little annoyance has clouded your day today?

Mine was the hidden tissue, which only shows itself, in a million little peices, as you empty the washing machine. Grrrrr. But I always check ... except sometimes not, obviously.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 01:29 PM

Re: Oh, that's so annoying!

That's a big gripe here DM - people that don't check for tissues - I could kill ! ............
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 01:37 PM

I can't find my vegetable knife

I've always had a favourite knife I use for my vegetables, which has all but my name on it, I can't find it anywhere .... checked all my kitchen drawers and cupboards .... nowhere to be seen

I'm now wondering if OH has thrown it out with the vegetable peeling at some stage but I know he will deny it
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 01:38 PM

My SIL washed his jeans with my daughters Gucci watch in the pocket.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

I've always had a favourite knife I use for my vegetables, which has all but my name on it, I can't find it anywhere .... checked all my kitchen drawers and cupboards .... nowhere to be seen

I'm now wondering if OH has thrown it out with the vegetable peeling at some stage but I know he will deny it
That's a shame Mags - I know how you feel, you get so used to an item no other will do
Hope it is still to be found - as I have given up only to find the missing item, strange goings on sometimes ......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:17 PM

When stepping in the shower earlier I noticed the sun was out and decided to go downstairs and pop a load of washing in the machine including the things I had just taken off.

While I was in the kitchen the postman rang the bell with a parcel The kitchen is down the hall opposite the front door and I couldn't get past and up the stairs to get some clothes without being seen through the frosted glass

I had to lurk in the kitchen till he went away and will now have to go to the post office to collect the parcel .
What are the chances of the postman coming at that exact moment..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Mags I have done that many times and now keep a spare
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:20 PM

Sorry Meg this is so funny .
Poor old postie you might have made his day !
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:20 PM

Oh I feel for you Mags - does everyone have a favourite knife? I do. I hate it when himself 'tidies it' into the dishwasher before I've finished doing all the veg!

Meg - excuse me giggling. That's a very good tale and I can understand your annoyance. Couldn't you have popped on an apron or a teacloth or something and made the postie's day?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-02-2016, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When stepping in the shower earlier I noticed the sun was out and decided to go downstairs and pop a load of washing in the machine including the things I had just taken off.

While I was in the kitchen the postman rang the bell with a parcel The kitchen is down the hall opposite the front door and I couldn't get past and up the stairs to get some clothes without being seen through the frosted glass

I had to lurk in the kitchen till he went away and will now have to go to the post office to collect the parcel .
What are the chances of the postman coming at that exact moment..
Hope you don't mind me laughing at that Meg - maybe a dressing gown next time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top