Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 01:30 PM

Tony Bliar - Where was i when it, or should it be ****, hit the headlines

Being a relative newbie on the forum, this matter has no doubt been commented on before, but I have only just come across it in detail on the internet.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/547...ife-Wendi-Deng
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 04:02 PM

Re: Tony Bliar - Where was i when it, or should it be ****, hit the headlines

Shows you what a scumbag he is doesn't it? Never did like the man looks to much like a flaming gnome.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 04:39 PM

I have no time for Bliar, nothing surprises me where this war criminal is concerned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 04:47 PM

I don't rarely read newspapers and and not into gossip so I have never heard of Wendy Dang if there was a liaison between her and TB I would think she might be an improvement of Mrs Blair who always seemed a bit odd to me with her strange entourage of helpers

Wendy is welcome to him, as long as TB is not in office and we aren't paying his wages I don't care what he does.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 05:00 PM

She was married to Rupert Murdoch at the time Meg.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 05:19 PM

I think we are 'Paying his wages 'Meg, isnt he some ambassador somewhere ? You dont get rid of bad smells that easy,he's not giving up his comfortable life.Ive never heard this story but he sure wont tell
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 07:27 PM

I've read about Tony Blair and Wendy Dang before, he's a sleazeball and she's more than welcome to him, just wish she'd whisk him off somewhere far away...
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
I've read about Tony Blair and Wendy Dang before, he's a sleazeball and she's more than welcome to him, just wish she'd whisk him off somewhere far away...
Yes, and preferably far enough away that he is not able to pronounce his views on how the world should be run on news programmes. He just can't get that he is a 'has-been'.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 09:29 PM

Even on first sight of Tony Blair, I never trusted his eyes! One is a bit skew-whiff!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Hi

What goes on between consenting adults is their business, he was a lousy prime minister and I don't think that this had any effect on that at all.

In any event, it is no worse than many others.

His nickname by the way is Miranda, a legacy from his early days in Chambers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top