Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:52 PM

Hobies

what if anything do you do for a hobbie apart from the forum.I dont know if this has been asked before so apologize if I am going over old ground My hobbies are reading and gardening.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:54 PM

Re: Hobies

Same here .. reading (can't beat a good book) ... gardening, family history, painting, astrology and writing.

That's when I'm not on here.
Needless to say my hobbies have been neglected.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:59 PM

I love doing competitions tina...ones from the "Take a Break" magazine and other magazines too,I find it enjoyable and relaxing to pass the time with a cuppa and some competitions...I like gardening too but havnt been able to do any for a while now so my garden has really suffered and is now like a mini jungle
Im a fair weather gardener too so even if I could do it the cold would stop me from getting out there.
I also love doing the Adult colouring books too but with my hands being very bad atm I cant do what I want to .
I enjoy cooking new recipes too but cant do that also for the same reason ..so ive lots to look forward to when im well again
Love reading Stephen King (horror/psychological)books and also Linwood Barclay books too (crime thrillers)have read almost all Kings recent books...love his writing style.
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:00 PM

I would love to be able to paint but I am useless at it. I did have a go at family history and the family tree that I did get written down was on genes reunited and I didnt know it was shutting down until it was to late to save it.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:14 PM

I still do Family History, and was on F.M.P just now reading the old newspapers of 1800s
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:20 PM

I collect lots of things & write to pen pals, read a lot & love car boot sales.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:21 PM

Ohhhh Tiff I love car boot sales too...we have some really good ones locally...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:21 PM

I've just had a thought ..
Friends Reunited is closing but is Genes Reunited too? I thought they were okay.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:33 PM

I love gardening, reading, anything to with animals, and I'm a bit of a word freak. I collected them for years, and finally started a website featuring old words and phrases, and am now adding slang (past and present). dialect words, etc. from around the world.
I also enjoy making photo books, calendars, cards etc.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Ohhhh Tiff I love car boot sales too...we have some really good ones locally...
Not many this time of year Aysa, only three running at present & not very well attended either, but in the Spring, Summer & Autumn we have a lot as well.
Do you sell & buy? We do both too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top