Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:05 PM

What would you rather live without

Your laptop/tablet/PC............or your Smart fone/regular mobile?
indenial
Lincolnshire UK
indenial is female 

28-01-2016, 11:11 PM

Re: What would you rather live without

Haven't got a laptop, haven't got a Smart fone. Would hate to be without my computer but never use my mobile so could happily chuck that in the bin. Only ever use it to check the time.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:12 PM

More to the point, why do people want most of them?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:18 PM

My mobile for sure. I used to love standing outside a callbox in the rain waiting for somebody on the phone to run out of change.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:26 PM

The youngsters won't have ever known life without computers, so I imagine their worlds would come crashing down before ours.
Business's would grind to a halt like shops, banks, offices, police, and millions more.

I feel safer driving alone if I have my mobile with me.
Also, without our computers, none of us on here would ever have known each other existed!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:32 PM

I would rather live without a car. Its a hassle in my city with all the traffic. I remember when I lived in Madrid I did not need a car. I walked a lot and when the distances were far I took the subway
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:40 PM

I could forego the 'phone, I'd hate to lose the laptop though but if I had to I could.

When I go on holiday, I never check anything, it's all still there when I get back.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:43 PM

I don't have a mobile phone or smartphone, so I'm already going without!
And managing just fine!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I would rather live without a car. Its a hassle in my city with all the traffic. I remember when I lived in Madrid I did not need a car. I walked a lot and when the distances were far I took the subway
If you were walking as the Crow Fly's, I think taking the Subway will have increased the distance.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 12:28 AM

I'd rather be back in the 1970's before all this techno stuff came out. We've had no end of trouble with it, just to be able to talk to people face to face and not worry about if the laptops going to work or my mobiles not charged up? who's needs it anyway.. I'm sure we were all happier back then

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top