Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 12:45 PM

Absurd Inventions lol

There's an entire world of oddball inventions floating around the Internet. Exhibit A: the Chork, a combination chopstick/fork.

Some of these inventions are hybrids of familiar, everyday objects, while others don't seem to be like anything else we've seen before. While they probably won't be available at Walmart anytime soon, they stand as testaments to the absurdity that sometimes springs from the human mind.

Take a look at these 25 inventions, which prove that if you can think it up, it can exist.

Im liking the Beer Holster and the Trongs would come in handy for keeping my fingers clean and grease free... the potato chip grabber for the same reason lol
The corn kerneler seems a great invention to me and I love sweetcorn too so it could be a winner!!

http://mashable.com/2014/10/26/absur.../#jRXFl2THHsqw
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 03:22 PM

Re: Absurd Inventions lol

Which invention would you give a go?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 06:31 PM

The corn kernler would be okay if it was easy to clean. The bottle cap `tripod` would be a complete waste of time as they wouldn't be stable enough.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

27-01-2016, 07:36 PM

I wonder why some of them havnt caught on lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top