Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:37 PM

Which causes the greater pain?

For women its undoubtedly child birth.
For men it's a kick in the, erm, testicles.

But which is the most painful?

I'd go for the kick in the testicles.

Don't beat me up, it's just lighthearted.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:40 PM

Re: Which causes the greater pain?

From all the different pains I get, I would say they are all pretty much great
Childbirth horrendous, but then when its over that's it - ongoing pain wherever it is, is a pain
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:41 PM

A kidney stone is not a lot of fun-for a male think goolies in a vice
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:45 PM

Well I wouldn't know what a kick in the wots-its feels like, any more than the men would know what childbirth feels like, so I cannot really compare these pains.

All I can say though is at least after labour pains you get a reward.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:46 PM

What a strange topic
Tpin you can't really quantify pain because it is about intensity and duration .

The stages of birth can go on for many hours and it is not a pain one would want to repeat too often
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I wouldn't know what a kick in the wots-its feels like, any more than the men would know what childbirth feels like, so I cannot really compare these pains.

All I can say though is at least after labour pains you get a reward.

Ha ha - nicely put
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 01:58 PM

I was once hit in the Crown jewels by a cricket ball that had been bowled at approx. 75mph. I could not stand up, let alone walk for about half an hour and I was wearing a box which ended up with a concave indentation in it!
I've never had a baby but if that is worse I insist on protection.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 02:07 PM

Also in a light-hearted spirit

Many Years ago a song was sung by Rugby men and others. after a Match with much gusto, one of their many rude but hilarious songs.

Words:

Have You......ever had your B.......s in a Rat Trap? A Rat Trap? A Rat Trap? Tra.. La.. La and so on.

Is there two L's in B........s?

That indeed would be most painful !!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
For women its undoubtedly child birth.
For men it's a kick in the, erm, testicles.

But which is the most painful?

I'd go for the kick in the testicles.

Don't beat me up, it's just lighthearted.
The worst pain I ever experienced was
1 at the dentist having a tooth removed with not enough local anaesthetic in the gum.
2 After abdominal surgery, recouperating at home when my body decided to reject the catheter...now that was really painful, had to call out the emergency doctor at 3am who removed it immediately.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
I was once hit in the Crown jewels by a cricket ball that had been bowled at approx. 75mph. I could not stand up, let alone walk for about half an hour and I was wearing a box which ended up with a concave indentation in it!
I've never had a baby but if that is worse I insist on protection.

I still say a kidney stone lasts longer. Cricket is odd-the ball pitches and hits where is best not nice,one crumples and the fielders laugh-that`s cricket

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top