Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 02:31 PM

Mystery Photo

Florida has a lot of strange creatures that hide out in our everglades. Check out this critter. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my !!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-23-08-22-08-1.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	183  
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 02:32 PM

Re: Mystery Photo

Picture didn't work for me Rodolfo ...........
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Picture didn't work for me Rodolfo ...........
I do apoligize. I think its this damn head cold I have been fostering these past few days. Last night was the pits struggling to breathe. I think once I am healthier I will be able to come up with something more innovative. Stay tuned...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 02:42 PM

Ah - sorry to hear that, it is a miserable time
Plenty vitamin C and zinc - also chicken soup very good
Hope you are soon well
eyes_of_a_painter
n

23-01-2016, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ah - sorry to hear that, it is a miserable time
Plenty vitamin C and zinc - also chicken soup very good
Hope you are soon well
Soup sounds like a plan.. thank you..
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 02:52 PM

Rudolpho it looks like nothing ive ever seen before,sort of similar build to a medium sized dog perhaps but the long thin tail hmmm...its very strange looking.
Hope you are feeling on the better side of things soon
eyes_of_a_painter
n

23-01-2016, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Rudolpho it looks like nothing ive ever seen before,sort of similar build to a medium sized dog perhaps but the long thin tail hmmm...its very strange looking.
Hope you are feeling on the better side of things soon

This creature reminds me of an old saying.. " There are things seen and unseen. Direct your eyes to the unseen and there you will find wisdom.

I am feeling much better this morning, thank you. I will take the advise of my good friend Patsy and have me a nice hot soup later on. For sure that will perk me up.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 03:08 PM

Your Everglades are certainly a scary place for critters Rudolpho...did you take this photo? It looks very lean and muscular and it almost looks as if it has individual toes on its feet...
eyes_of_a_painter
n

23-01-2016, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Your Everglades are certainly a scary place for critters Rudolpho...did you take this photo? It looks very lean and muscular and it almost looks as if it has individual toes on its feet...
This picture was taken by my buddy who works at the wildlife reserve. The everglades holds many weird species. Just yesterday an all out hunt for Boa snakes have been announced. What is happening is, these Boas have muliplied alot within the past few years and are finding themselves in residential areas where they are attacking cats an dogs
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

23-01-2016, 03:17 PM

Ooo - that doesn't sound good does it

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top