Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 08:13 AM

Tuesday already!

and hope you all have a lovely day.

Yesterday was really lovely up here and Grant took Loki and I to the RSPB and Loki had a great walk along the woodland path and then we went onto Muirshiel Country Park, it is beautiful there and not very far from where I stay but it was the first time I had been there - looks like a miniature of Glencoe with the high hills on one side! Loki enjoyed another lovely walk along a narrow path with the river a good bit below! I do want to go back there and explore with Loki all the other woodland paths.

We ended up later on at Castle Semple Loch at Lochwinnoch. Loki slept like a log when we were dropped off here!!

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 08:53 AM

Re: Tuesday already!

I've just been reminding myself that it's Tuesday and trying to get into Tuesday rather than Monday mode. It still feels like the first day of the week though!
Wall to wall blue sky and sun but ch-ch-ch-ch-illy.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 04:49 PM

Wall to wall blue skies here too, but definitely not chilly: 23 C (73 F) and a light breeze; perfect weather. Shopping at the supermarket this morning and just pottering now.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 09:49 PM

Evening all, (although a bit late)-surprising how the sun makes you want to get on with things-gave kitchen thorough clean, washing up to date and pegged out, then for lovely walk. After dinner cleaned back windows inside and out, met friend and went for another walk with her, came back then did some gardening then time to relax. Didn't plan most of the above, but the spirit moved me!..........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Evening all, (although a bit late)-surprising how the sun makes you want to get on with things-gave kitchen thorough clean, washing up to date and pegged out, then for lovely walk. After dinner cleaned back windows inside and out, met friend and went for another walk with her, came back then did some gardening then time to relax. Didn't plan most of the above, but the spirit moved me!..........
Retirement keeps you busy, doesn't it Mertz!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Retirement keeps you busy, doesn't it Mertz!
Certainly does Mags and it was really only my first day! At least I can do everything in my own time and have to say it was wonderful not looking at the clock this afternoon to see if it was time to get ready for work. If I keep going at this rate I'll soon be able to say 'don't know how I found time to work'
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 10:10 PM

Sounds like a tiring but productive day, merz! I think I just flopped and did nothing but relax my first few days!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2010, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Certainly does Mags and it was really only my first day! At least I can do everything in my own time and have to say it was wonderful not looking at the clock this afternoon to see if it was time to get ready for work. If I keep going at this rate I'll soon be able to say 'don't know how I found time to work'
....... and you can now stop for as many cuppas as you want without feeling guilty!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

04-05-2010, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Sounds like a tiring but productive day, merz! I think I just flopped and did nothing but relax my first few days!
Not really tired Dandysmom...it was lovely to be able to do extra jobs knowing I had all day to do them in. I love cleaning etc.-find it very relaxing

Originally Posted by Mags ->
....... and you can now stop for as many cuppas as you want without feeling guilty!
Oh I never felt guilty for having cuppas at work Mags because I always thought I deserved them seeing that I never got an official tea-break, just used to go and get one when I wanted
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

04-05-2010, 10:28 PM

√I love cleaning etc.-find it very relaxing

Now there we differ! I grit my teeth and do it because it has to be done, then relax and have that cuppa!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top