Join for free
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 12:18 AM

First Dates...

We always enjoyed the earlier series of First Dates (Channel 4) however the new series, (especially tonight's programme) has a different format and we think it doesn't work as well as it did previously...

Malc.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 01:07 AM

Re: First Dates...

i still like it though and enjoyed tonights prog - i had a friend appear on the last series
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 11:19 AM

I've applied to go on the programme , but not sure if I would have the confidence to accept if they contact me . I felt sorry for the pretty girl who was rejected by her date , she obviously liked him and wanted to see him again . The more he said the bigger the hole he dug . She was lovely , hope she meets someone nice soon
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've applied to go on the programme , but not sure if I would have the confidence to accept if they contact me . I felt sorry for the pretty girl who was rejected by her date , she obviously liked him and wanted to see him again . The more he said the bigger the hole he dug . She was lovely , hope she meets someone nice soon
Yes, I think that 'rejection' was totally wrong. He could have handled the situation much better. What a clown!
She must have been devastated when that happened.

Susan, keep us informed if you are selected and you decide to give it a try!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Ooh, you're brave susan. I wouldn't dare do that.
You'll have to accept if they contact you, you might even meet the man of your dreams.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top