Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 11:20 AM

Middling Monday

Morning all . . . after the sub zero temp last night it's getting warmer . . . it's the local trades holiday weekend up here and the town's been so busy over the weekend, nobody has gone away . . . I wonder if that volcano put them off booking flights ? . . . . years ago this place was like a ghost town at this time, they all went up north touring . . . it seems people here can't go on holiday unless it's abroad nowadays . . . . anyways, have a good one OFFers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 11:25 AM

Re: Middling Monday

Happy May Day, Denis, and All Well that's what I used to call it anyway It was lovely and sunny but a bit cloudy now! The local shops are all closed except our mini-market, beside me!

Grant's coming to take Loki and I a wee run to Lochwinnoch to the RSPB - favourite place as I can get to take Loki for lovely long walks, which she loves, around the lochs there!! Oh and to feed the swans and ducks at the big loch as well!!

Hope you and everyone will enjoy your day

Take care.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 03:26 PM

Were just staying in chilling. Well the weather isn't very good again so apart from dog walking there's no point in going out.

The good thing is there's no football on tv today
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 04:38 PM

Hi all, hope you're enjoying your Bank Holiday. It's just a regular Monday here, dank and gloomy although still mild: 22 C (71 F); we got .42" of much needed rain overnight. Supposedly going to clear by afternoon. No errands today, had a lie-in and just pottering.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 09:49 PM

Evening all-hope you've all enjoyed your Bank Holiday Monday.

Walking this morning and then after dinner decided to clean all the tiles in the bathroom and wiped all the woodwork down-its now ready for me to re-paint. Have decided to have decorators in for 3 rooms then I don't spend too much of my free time decorating! After that met my friend and took the dogs out walking........got pelted with hailstones all the time we were out-dogs didn't seem to mind, they were too busy following smells. Think the deer had been about but we didn't see any today.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top