Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:47 PM

Jimmy Saville

Like me are you sick and tired of this sick pervert keep appearing in the news? Why isn't this sorted out why does it keep resurfacing? We all know what he was doing was known and kept quiet about by the big boys.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:51 PM

Re: Jimmy Saville

I can't bare to see that disgusting man's face. When he was alive I knew there was something "wrong" with him and now it has been confirmed I never want to see him again.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:52 PM

I was sickened to see his evil face again on the news tonight, what way must the poor victims feel I ask meself.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:00 PM

Always was a creep, they have to keep him in the news so that everyone can constantly tell us how they never realised he was doing anything wrong, ha! as if.....
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:00 PM

I don't look at the tv when that sick b*****d is discussed.😠
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I was sickened to see his evil face again on the news tonight, what way must the poor victims feel I ask meself.
Absolutely terrible I'd imagine. Having been sexually abused myself I can say that it never leaves you, and seeing that person's face again brings you right back to "that time", regardless of how many years have passed.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

21-01-2016, 08:29 PM

Why on earth do they have to show his ugly face on the screen surely they can discuss the details without showing him.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Why on earth do they have to show his ugly face on the screen surely they can discuss the details without showing him.
That's what I was just about to post, but you beat me to it.

There is something rather sinister about the fact that the BBC continue to show his picture when there would appear to have been some degree of corporate responsibility in all this. It's almost like they have no understanding of the suffering of the true victims. Shame on them.

(I know it's not just the BBC, though.)
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:37 PM

I am sick of hearing about him too, hate to say this , but hope he rots in Hell.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:47 PM

It just isn't fair on his victims to keep publicizing this without any recompense for them. May he rot in hell and his wealth be distributed to all of his victims and others of such perverse acts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top