Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 05:45 PM

Clever these Chinese.

Hi

I have been buying a few things recently.

How do they get them in the boxes?

They come all nice and neat, take them out and there is no way that I can get them back in the box neatly, the things just do not fit back in.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Re: Clever these Chinese.

I've experienced this problem too many times.
Recently took a bed topper from its packaging or I should say it 'ballooned' out of the packaging. Absolutely no hope getting that back where it belonged
Happens too often, mind you, I'd have liked a camera on the pair of us 'trying' to get some items back in their box
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 06:01 PM

Theyre very good at origami and paper folding arnt they ? Maybe that all helps with getting things back into their wrappers/boxes
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Theyre very good at origami and paper folding arnt they ? Maybe that all helps with getting things back into their wrappers/boxes
Well they should include a wrapper at the ready - just a call away
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:10 PM

They do seem to have a knack with getting stuff into boxes alright, I’ve bought a lot stuff from China on the net over the years and never once did anything not work or was damaged on arrival, they are very obliging and very polite when you are dealing with them too, a pleasant change these days.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

19-01-2016, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
They do seem to have a knack with getting stuff into boxes alright, I’ve bought a lot stuff from China on the net over the years and never once did anything not work or was damaged on arrival, they are very obliging and very polite when you are dealing with them too, a pleasant change these days.
I have no complaints on that score - just wish they would think about the packaging, its not just them of course
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:34 PM

Christmas lights !!! No way are they ever going back in the box they came in, always have a plastic bag or box handy cos they are impossible to repack..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top