Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 08:39 PM

New Chair

Ive ordered myself a new electric recliner chair,it was more than I wanted to pay ,and I hummed & haaed,but the I thought why not treat myself.I dont drink or smoke,dont buy new clothes [ dont need any ] dont go on holiday [no one to go with ],so decided to treat myself,my back has been very bad lately and I think it may be having to push back in my chair to make it recline,also the seat is dropping ,so hope now it will be a bit easier.They will take away my old recliner ,which is manual,+ my other arm chair if I wish.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Re: New Chair

Good on yer Yvonne, enjoy...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Make sure you know where it's going to go because they can be incredibly heavy and once it's in place you probably couldn't budge it again
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 09:41 PM

We have two, one each & they were very expensive. OH needs his, but I don't yet, though he told me I would do later. Thanks OH!
They are heavy, but as they have casters they can be moved, it's just that they can only be moved the length of the wires attached to them, unless you unplug them that is & I haven't. If I did they probably would never work again.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 09:43 PM

I bought my ex a new chair, she won't plug it in.

Joking apart, enjoy and I hope it helps relieve the pain.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Ive ordered myself a new electric recliner chair,it was more than I wanted to pay ,and I hummed & haaed,but the I thought why not treat myself.I dont drink or smoke,dont buy new clothes [ dont need any ] dont go on holiday [no one to go with ],so decided to treat myself,my back has been very bad lately and I think it may be having to push back in my chair to make it recline,also the seat is dropping ,so hope now it will be a bit easier.They will take away my old recliner ,which is manual,+ my other arm chair if I wish.
I often wondered about getting one until my daughter bought a sofa and two single chairs that recline. After the initial novelty wore off I found I never used the reclining mechanism so I am not going to bother.

I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground All the wires and connections can be a bit of a nuisance too
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 08:32 PM

I am looking forward to mine ,hoping it will relieve aches & pains,it has got a heated back rest ,but I may not use that,as I dont like to feel too warm

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top