Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:07 PM

Fuelled by alcohol.....tragic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ta-Blanca.html
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:14 PM

Re: Fuelled by alcohol.....tragic

Yes Clumsy.
Very tragic, and although I have always enjoyed a beer or two or three, I always go even more friendly with a few beers inside me..
BUT, it can turn some people into wild animals....

_____

THREE people have been arrested after a British man was killed during a fight at a pub on Spain’s Costa Blanca.

The dead man, who has not been named, is understood to have suffered several wounds to his neck, face and chest caused by a broken bottle or glass.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Yes Clumsy.
Very tragic, and although I have always enjoyed a beer or two or three, I always go even more friendly with a few beers inside me..
BUT, it can turn some people into wild animals....

_____

THREE people have been arrested after a British man was killed during a fight at a pub on Spain’s Costa Blanca.

The dead man, who has not been named, is understood to have suffered several wounds to his neck, face and chest caused by a broken bottle or glass.
The dead man, whose name we do know, he works in the plaza, was evidently trying to reason with these people and get them to go home. He had a wife and young children.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
The dead man, whose name we do know, he works in the plaza, was evidently trying to reason with these people and get them to go home. He had a wife and young children.

Yes, that makes it even more TRAGIC.
And what a waste of a young life.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top