Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 06:27 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken yesterday at Rutland Water.
The family pub dinner went well yesterday and today we're invited to our son's place for lunch. There's about an inch of snow covering the ground, shall I get in the car to fetch a newspaper or not ? I think I'll be OK if I'm careful.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 06:46 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Looks like a wee bit of a ripple on that there water. A bit breezy, yes.
Lovely still to see green!

An inch of snow eh?! Be careful out there!

Have a lovely day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 06:50 AM

Morning Alan (thought I might find you on here this morning), and morning LMB.

Been awake for about an hour, and decided to get up for a small cup of coffee, and maybe take some painkillers, as been suffering back & neck pains for a day or so. Have set my alarm to go off at 9.15, in the hope I get a few more hours sleep, but not too much.

Take care in that snow, Alan, especially in that new car!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 07:10 AM

Good morning all, a couple of inches of snow here too, I hate the b****y stuff...

We are clipping the dogs this morning and Mrs B is cooking us up a chicken roast for lunch, just what the doctor ordered on a day like this.

Enjoy your day folks
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 07:19 AM

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 07:21 AM

Paper fetched without any problems. The snow is very soft and watery and the main roads are already clear.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning Alan (thought I might find you on here this morning), and morning LMB.

Been awake for about an hour, and decided to get up for a small cup of coffee, and maybe take some painkillers, as been suffering back & neck pains for a day or so. Have set my alarm to go off at 9.15, in the hope I get a few more hours sleep, but not too much.

Take care in that snow, Alan, especially in that new car!
Ah Jazzi - gentle hug to you x
Good morning all
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:26 AM

No snow here. I think we have now passed 'peak cold' and the 10 day forecast shows temperatures back up to double figures soon.
Mr DM is working all day today, so it's sausage casserole for Sunday lunch at 6pm. Talk about going against tradition ☺
Jazzi - hope you have a more comfortable day
Have a good Sunday everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

Glad you were safe driving in the snow Alan.

Sorry to hear you are in pain Jazzi, take it easy today.

No snow here, in fact not much frost either.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 09:04 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Pleased to be greeted with no snow this morning. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Time to get the dog out for her walk. God bless all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top