Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:58 AM

Sneeky

Looks like we had a sheep in wolves clothing here the other day. Masquerading as a new member, but actually having another secret sneeky double account. Thanks to our boss, the Super Sleuth Azz, he was detected and his account was closed down.

Why would you have a double account here ? Were you that bad of a person in your previous life that you are looking to reincarnate even sneekier than you were before ? As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of time, but not all of the people all of the time
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:06 AM

Re: Sneeky

This does happen Rodolfo - people that moan about this site but then want to come back to stir us again till we're dizzy
Azz is a good Sherlock
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
This does happen Rodolfo - people that moan about this site but then want to come back to stir us again till we're dizzy
Azz is a good Sherlock
Azz does seem to be quite elementary, my dear Watson.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:09 AM

How on earth can you tell? I know Azz can, but how do you know who's account has been closed?
eyes_of_a_painter
n

16-01-2016, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
How on earth can you tell? I know Azz can, but how do you know who's account has been closed?
Check out the latest introduction hy this so called " New Member ". The last comment is by Azz confirming that his account has been closed
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:17 AM

**Please keep this topic general and do not refer to specific members .
Thank you.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

16-01-2016, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
**Please keep this topic general and do not refer to specific members .
Thank you.
No name calling here none whats so ever. Rest assured that as a Southern Italian I am not only a gentlemen, but quite polite. I think...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:20 AM

I can understand that someone who has a chequered history might want to come back with a 'clean slate', as it were, after a bit of time for reflection but I think it would have to be with the knowledge and consent of The Management

As one who sometimes has trouble remembering her own children's names, I wouldn't bother doing any sleuthing to catch out forum members
eyes_of_a_painter
n

16-01-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
I can understand that someone who has a chequered history might want to come back with a 'clean slate', as it were, after a bit of time for reflection but I think it would have to be with the knowledge and consent of The Management

As one who sometimes has trouble remembering her own children's names, I wouldn't bother doing any sleuthing to catch out forum members
It is a known fact that if one wishes to resurrect from the dead, to cleanse your soul, you must be open about your past and repent. If not, your return continues to be dishonest. .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 11:40 AM

What happens if you log out, don't return for a while and forget your password? I've even forgotten user name on some sites.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top