Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 08:13 PM

Mystery Photo

Hi folks, whats happening in the world out there ? You'd be surprised how little one can become in this large world of ours. Like this Munchkin like man found lost in the woods....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-05-56-1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	146  
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 08:20 PM

Re: Mystery Photo

So obvious the picture has been photoshopped and very badly at that. one quick giveaway is the focus on the person and what it proported to being held. Several other major errors as well in the technical side I won't go one about
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Seems we can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. You seem to have an eye there, sherlock.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 08:28 PM

Photography has been my serious hobby for several years. Ok I am still learning which every photographer does with new equipment coming onto the market almost daily.

Even the exif data has been removed which would have been left on a genuine photo
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-01-2016, 08:38 PM

Very good.. I will be posting more Mystery Photos in the future. I will look forward to your expertise.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

15-01-2016, 08:50 PM

Don't bet on it
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

15-01-2016, 08:54 PM

this is one of my latest photos

What do you notice about it?

Answer
it is like reading a page in a book, the eye starts of looking at the left hand side and comes to a full stop on the right.
Then the details are observed. reflection-building -tree -surroundings, not necessarily in that order.

Maybe composition -lighting -angle of shot is considered by the photographer but not the average person who just glances at the scene.

bet you look twice now
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-01-2016, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Don't bet on it
Okay.. feel free to participate. It will either take away or add to the mystery
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
this is one of my latest photos

What do you notice about it?
I am no expert. But, the structure seems to be out of place ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

15-01-2016, 09:06 PM

AH now you are looking and not just seeing, there is a difference

Another example same place different view

still the same technically, the eye comes to a full stop on the right against the tree. In this one also the eye is led into the middle distance and on to the horizon, something else to consider. Also the building is not dead centre leaving room to see what is beside it on the left as you look at it. Note I used the tree branch in the foreground to add depth

yes it is not exactly parallel/ horizontal but it demonstrates my points. need a little adjustment in editing

Simple basic techniques that can make a difference to a photo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top