Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 07:38 AM

Finally Friday

Morning all . . . . it's Friday at last, it's been a long week . . . the sun's shining and the birds are singing so I shall soddoff and enjoy the day . . . have a good one OFFers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 07:57 AM

Re: Finally Friday

Morning Denis No sun here - dull and dreich!

Hope you and everyone here will enjoy your day.

Take care.
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 08:14 AM

Got a migraine this morning, its been brewing for days, at least my girl is home for the weekend, weather has taken a turn for the worse but the tulips are still looking wonderful.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 09:11 AM

Morning all
Don't you think Fridays come round with amazing and alarming speed?
Val - hope the migraine passes soon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 11:40 AM

Morning folks!

Looks like it's going to be another washout holiday weekend here ....... oh well, the gardens could do with some rain, as they say!

Val, I hope your migraine improves very soon...

Enjoy your day/weekend all
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 02:29 PM

When your retired every day is like Friday.Time to hibernate though as all the tourist will be here soon.lol

Val I hope your migraine goes away quickly.

The washing has been out and dried so it must have been a fine day
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Hasn't been very nice here today - weather wise. It's Bank Holiday weekend folks Hubby is off Monday.

Have a good one all of you.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 04:31 PM

Hi, all. Gorgeous day, brilliant sun, 20 C (68 F) and will make 27 by afternoon, To th bank and market, out to the garden to admire 2 new irises that opened today, pics later.

Val, hope you're better now.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 05:36 PM

I used to hate Fridays-we had school on a Saturday morning,even worse if you showed any ability to tackle,hook,run a long way or bowl/bat depending. Then it ws turn up Saturday afternoon

It never did me any harm-I was a natural bitter old git.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 06:24 PM

Afternoon all

It started off really dull here in the south but has brightened up considerably. Friday is a working day for me, well half of it is, as is Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping for a good weekend or it will be too quiet.

Hope you are feeling better Val.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top