Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 12:16 AM

Country Nights Song - Nigh Nights To All! :)

Patsy Cline ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrTIJKaivBY
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 12:26 AM

Re: Country Nights Song - Nigh Nights To All! :)

Never heard this song before. Nice...
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 12:31 AM

Oh...Rodolfo - she was a long time ago a very popular country music singer here in the U.S. - wait! You are in the US right? You not hear of Patsy Cline before? Is okay - I not know who is so many singers of country music..haha... I am happy that you enjoy the song. Guess what Rodolfo - my friend's son is on a Navy ship that was just capture by Iranians...she call to me all upset. I feeling so badly - I wish there is some thing I can do for her... She live in midwest US....
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 12:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3pmkGvzcYI

A great cover of a Patsy Cline song by Trisha Yearwood & Aaron Neville.
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 12:47 AM

Hi Malc!

I just see you message as I was signing off for the night.... I have found a better link for the song that you share for us....WHAT a beautiful song this is! I like this very much! Thank you for share to us! I will try to add the new link to what you have post. Thank you once more time! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 12:48 AM

Oh - okay Malc - you fix it you self... thank you! All will enjoy it, I am sure!

Nigh Nights to all..... I need to watch the news television now... Ciao! See you domani! xo Gia
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh...Rodolfo - she was a long time ago a very popular country music singer here in the U.S. - wait! You are in the US right? You not hear of Patsy Cline before? Is okay - I not know who is so many singers of country music..haha... I am happy that you enjoy the song. Guess what Rodolfo - my friend's son is on a Navy ship that was just capture by Iranians...she call to me all upset. I feeling so badly - I wish there is some thing I can do for her... She live in midwest US....
Sorry to hear about your friend. We live in unsettling times. I live in Miami, Florida. Not much country music played here. Lot of latin music. But, none the
less, this lady sings quite well.
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 01:36 PM

Hi Rodolfo...

Thank God the sailors are to be release today! That is very good news!

Yes...Patsy Cline have a very sweet voice.... thanks for comment..
Gia xo

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top