Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:49 AM

Midweek Wednesday:)

to all.

Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday. I am still recovering from the shock of being rather overtaxed on my works pension - by a whopping £62.20 over what I normally pay!! Told that they didn't recognise the "new" name of the company who pay my pension Won't say here what I said to them! New company indeed - my pension has been paid by them for the past 2 years! Says a lot for the Inland Revenue! Now I have to wait until next month before I get it back! Well, we'll see about that!

Take care.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:45 PM

Re: Midweek Wednesday:)

Feels like March rather than almost May! Lots of sun, very windy and the Canadians kindly sent us a lot of their surplus cold air, it's 7 C (45 F) with a wind chill of 4 C! To the other market for Ms Picky's special chicken, nothing planned except pottering around.

Brandykins, that's a whopping big error! Hope you get it sorted sooner and don't have to wait for another month!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:13 PM

It's been a lovely day here today, I have booked the caravan in for a service later in the month so have been emptying it today and spring cleaning.

I hope you get your problem sorted out soon Brandykins, they are quick to take our money but reluctant to give it back

I hope you have all had a good day.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:18 PM

G'day all . . . it's been a good day here, a bit close though.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:46 PM

They won't give me it back until the end of next month - so they said today! I am writing a letter into them now! grrrrrrrrr!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 09:39 PM

Brandykins, that is one big mistake!!! Would be a different story if you owed it them..........hope your letter makes a difference.

Today its been work, work and more work-9 hours of it to be precise!!!! Could only look out of the window at the lovely weather and think 'I shouldn't be here sat in front of a computer, should be out walking in the lovely weather with the Hatti girl'-my day-dreaming was then shattered by the telephone ringing.....oh well my little bit of day-dreaming was nice whilst it lasted!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:15 PM

Hang in there, "sis", freedom is coming!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Today its been work, work and more work-9 hours of it to be precise!!!! Could only look out of the window at the lovely weather and think 'I shouldn't be here sat in front of a computer, should be out walking in the lovely weather with the Hatti girl'-my day-dreaming was then shattered by the telephone ringing.....oh well my little bit of day-dreaming was nice whilst it lasted!!!!
Never mind Merz, not long to go now!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hang in there, "sis", freedom is coming!
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Never mind Merz, not long to go now!
Yes....2 days to go then its over to my replacement. Been strange this week-not used to doing things slowly but thats how it goes when your training someone......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Yes....2 days to go then its over to my replacement. Been strange this week-not used to doing things slowly but thats how it goes when your training someone......
Do you think your replacement will fit in alright?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top