Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 04:32 PM

I have a question please...

.....what do you think if we will have a Valentine Day music party here? Will be fun? ALL can post they favorite love song and even dedicate to they love one.... Is a good idea or no? .....

Valentine quote ** You can not buy my heart with a box of chocolates - TWO boxes and I'm all yours!...
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 04:34 PM

Re: I have a question please...

Its my wedding anniversary its always a party day for me..
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 04:37 PM

Hi Cass!

OHhhhhhH! That is the BEST Anniversary day to have!! So yes? Okay dokey! xo
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hi Cass!

OHhhhhhH! That is the BEST Anniversary day to have!! So yes? Okay dokey! xo
Yes to the music party but its one of the worst days to have an anniversary.
All flowers are double in price, restaurants are packed or have 'special' menus so you cant order what you want..

When Sir forgets I dont just miss out on a valentine gift I miss and anniversary one too and an outdoor trip is almost impossible because its always cold.
Still I cant moan because it was my choice and so its my own fault..
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 04:48 PM

No, co's nobody loves me

Gianetta
US

12-01-2016, 04:58 PM

Ohhhhh....that right, Cass! I did not thinking about the costs to be double! That is true! I tell all the time to Steven - Please do not send to me red roses because they are ridiculous expensive and then they dies. Give me the money instead! lol! (no - I not say that - I only fool to you) ...and you tell to you "Sir" - "DO NOT FORGET or else you will torn him in to Sir Loin!" lol! - - but still...is a very romantica day and it nice so that the husbands will remember the anniversary on that day! Steven know better than to forget! I have train him well! Okay - so we have ONE yes! Thank you Cass! xo
Gianetta
US

12-01-2016, 05:03 PM

Some body done you wrong? Meh... They loss, yes? ..... Awww... EVERYBODY love you here, Mr. Michael....you not worry.. You say no? I say yes.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I have a question please...
Me too, ho una domanda per te. My grand-parents were born in Sicily. They always used an Italian slang word for toilette …. “Bucasu” but I do not know how to spell it. Is it bucasu or bocasu or ….. how?
Gianetta
US

17-01-2016, 03:22 PM

Hello AO!

Well... my parent and grandparent was say it like "buk-haus"...lol..I dunno how to spell that slang word..haha!.. I guess each family have they own pronounce for it..... What a funny question! You make me to laughing!! Grazie, amico mia.... (either way it is pronounce - mean the same thing..haha!) Ciao bello! Gia
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 06:12 PM

Grazie dande!
My grandparents were very bad racists. They called people melanzane. I will not tell you what my grandfather said to my grandmother when he was angry with her! But they liked children and would usually say, “Che faccia brutta!” but of course they mean the opposite.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top