Join for free
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 09:04 PM

YouGov

You've seen them quoted on news programs, but did anyone realize you can get paid to answer their surveys?

You can only claim the cash when you get to 50 quid - I am up to 27 quid in less than a year.

It has gone mental this last few weeks with election fever - I have earned a fiver.

http://my.yougov.com/register.aspx if you are interested. You are online anyway, so why not?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 11:07 PM

Re: YouGov

Thanks for that PPH! I wondered how they choose their pollsters - neat that you get paid too!

Edit: I've registered... where do I find the polls to do?
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 06:27 AM

If you have registered, you will get email invites for new polls. Some are prize draws, I often ignore those if I don't have much time.

Try http://my.yougov.com/ which should take you to your home page - login in then you should be able to see the available surveys if you click My YouGov in the red box where you can also change your password and logout etc.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

28-04-2010, 06:34 AM

I've just noticed, if people sign up through me referring them, I get some cash too when you answer the surveys.

http://my.yougov.com/go.aspx?id=a786...0-4e35d0a5f9c4
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 09:16 AM

I have registered so now with my bonus you can buy that new Rolls Royce that you want PP. lol
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 12:03 PM

Thanks PPH, I will sit and wait for them to come in by email then
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

28-04-2010, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I have registered so now with my bonus you can buy that new Rolls Royce that you want PP. lol
lol - if only that was true. Now you can refer people too - send your link to anyone you know.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
lol - if only that was true. Now you can refer people too - send your link to anyone you know.
I have already passed your link on to some friends.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

28-04-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I have already passed your link on to some friends.
That sounded so mercenary of me - I meant you can pass your referral details on so you can earn money from your friends. Your referral code should be above your logout button. everyone has a different referral code, sorry for any misunderstanding.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top