Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 08:16 AM

Morning Tuesday

to everyone.

Hope each of you will have a good day.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 11:04 AM

Re: Morning Tuesday

Good morning!
Now that little gif is just gorgeous.
It is sunny but not fully warmed up yet - looks like a good day though
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 12:03 PM

Good morning everyone!

Love the gif, BK ....... it looks so much like my Cassie peering through the blinds!

Another beautiful sunny day and the temperature is rising, it's 15º already!

Have just come back from having the 8 stitches in my arm taken out ........ I wasn't sure what to expect but it turned out to be quite painless! Just need the swelling and bruising to disappear now.

Looking forward to being able to do things in the garden again now

Have a good day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 12:13 PM

Bad rain & thunderstorms here today. It's my last day off this weekend before returning to work tomorrow. Retirement countdown is at 60 days & counting. Waiting for my new CS5 version of Photoshop to arrive. That's all the excitement I can muster for today.

Met a one eyed 94 year old legally blind man yesterday that was a hoot. He jumped right on my scooter to "try it out". Thought he was going to ask me for the key next. I'll bet his white cane would have been a problem.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 04:47 PM

Hi, all, a beautiful one, the rains are finally over and the sun is shining. A bit brisk with a North wind, 14 C (51 ). To the market, also picked up a nice yellow miniature dahlia for the porch steps.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 05:42 PM

Good afternoon all-one knackered Old git here,at my young age I should know better but I got out all my boy toys earlier.

Rotavated a bit of garden,mowed the lawn and dug out the last of the sprouting broccoli before putting it through my shredder
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 08:52 PM

Put your feet up and relax with something to drink, you've had a busy day, OG!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=Mags;52655

Have just come back from having the 8 stitches in my arm taken out ........ I wasn't sure what to expect but it turned out to be quite painless! Just need the swelling and bruising to disappear now.

Looking forward to being able to do things in the garden again now

Have a good day all![/QUOTE]

Hope everything goes well for you Mags-at least the stitches are out now. Arnica cream is very good for swelling and bruising I believe, if you're able to use anything yet.

Walking this morning as per usual and working this afternoon.
No walk tomorrow unfortunately, as I am starting work at 10am till 6.30 pm. - well they might as well make good use of me whilst I'm still there
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

27-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Oh dear, merz, they are getting their money's worth, aren't they? Ah well, almost goodbye time, and you can do what you want when you want.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Hope everything goes well for you Mags-at least the stitches are out now. Arnica cream is very good for swelling and bruising I believe, if you're able to use anything yet.
Thanks for the tip Merz, I'll get some tomorrow

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top