Join for free
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:09 PM

I'm Rich!

BMW Headquarters/BMW Lottery Dept
Petuelring 124,
80809 München, Germany

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the BMW Lottery Promotions Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 71-26-13-19-34, with serial number 902-66KK drew the your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/88 , Your INSURANCE Number: BMW / S733/ 458K /G MSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the BMW FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of $3,000,000.00USD (Three Million United States Dollars) in cash, including a 2016 BMW 760Li Sedan Series Car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$13,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of $3,000,000.00USD is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shiped to. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your prize is handover to you in your country. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-.
Certificate Agent, BMW Email Lotto
Mr. Micheal Smith
Email: msmith000137@foxmail.com

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/88. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. pin code Number BMW:2551256003/88.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Maria Chang.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
Petuelring 124,
80809 München, Germany

Anyone like to help me spend it?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:53 PM

Re: I'm Rich!

Are congratulations in order?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 05:13 PM

It is so badly written I would be surprised anyone would fall for it, but they might!
Ole Simmo 1939
Baldivis Western Australia
Ole Simmo 1939 is male 

10-01-2016, 05:16 PM

Hi Purwell, hey we even get those scams over here as well, I wonder if they ever manage to get anyone to take up there offer, we also get the phone scammers as well, I usually put them on the back foot by thanking them for calling me back, this puts them off guard straight away, I then proceed to talk non stop telling them that unfortunately the car I had for sale has been sold, however if they would like to give me there home telephone number I have another one available later in the week. Normally they have hung up on me before I can spout a lot more old rubbish to them. It seems to work ok as we haven't had a call for ages so they have probably put me on there list of people not to call. Terry
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 03:29 AM

You get an email declaring you've won loadsa dosh, I'm still waiting for BMW to reply to my complaints

It just ain't fair.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top