Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:16 PM

What next for the little darlings

Ive just lost the link to this report Ive just been reading..A headmaster has banned pupils from coming to class/school with designer handbags(tote bags) for carrying their school work in...
And some of the parents are having a right old go and are up in arms over it. You just couldnt make it up could you .
Whatever next for the little darlings! Oh what a shame not being able to flaunt their designer bags in the classroom...My heart bleeds for them...NOT!!!
These parents need seriously to get a grip!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:19 PM

Re: What next for the little darlings

Gracie's school has recently done the same, good thing too as some of the bags were worth so much they were scared to put them down. A simple satchel is all they need.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:19 PM

Couldn't agree more Aysa - so glad I'm not attending school today - I'd be the odd one out
Was never into designer anything - a big con for the gullible to feast on ......
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:20 PM

I couldnt agree more Julie and im glad to hear that Gracies school has done the same somewhere with some sense!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:20 PM

I agree with you Aysa its parents like this that make children into little spoilt brats!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2016, 06:21 PM

Youre spot on Patsy..what of the pupils that wouldnt be able to have these ridiculous bags...? Schools really dont need to be a place of haves and have nots ....but you will always have some pupils that will flash around their wares
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2016, 06:22 PM

I agree Doc ..its totally down to the parents/guardians of the children . I couldnt believe some parents were so cross at this ban
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Youre spot on Patsy..what of the pupils that wouldnt be able to have these ridiculous bags...? Schools really dont need to be a place of haves and have nots ....but you will always have some pupils that will flash around their wares

That's what its all about Aysa - being flash
Still they're silly enough to pay the price for goods that are just as cheap to make as the high street brands - so silly
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:37 PM

It's also a good reason for school uniforms, not all parents can afford designer clothes etc. Quite frankly I wouldn't buy designer stuff even if I could afford it, I've never seen any reason to pay for a name.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2016, 06:39 PM

Clumsy I just buy what I like and can afford ...some seem to think if they have "designer" stuff it puts them above others....I say what Bullcrap to that!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top