Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2010, 02:16 PM

Coronation Street

Ashley and Claire Peacock are to be axed from the show later this year. I can't say I'm surprised as they haven't had a really good storyline for ages.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8642649.stm

I suppose another new family will take their place
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2010, 03:23 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Have you noticed the soaps are following the same story lines (again) someone in hospital, someone pregnant and gay issues.

Gets a bit boring.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Have you noticed the soaps are following the same story lines (again) someone in hospital, someone pregnant and gay issues.

Gets a bit boring.

. . . snort! . . yeah.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2010, 05:19 PM

There dosen't seem to be much happening in the soaps at the moment is there I think from what I read in the paper a few weeks ago (if it happens) a few of the oldies from Coronation Street are coming back into it ........ Bet Lynch and Curly. Tracy Barlow is coming back into it in a couple of weeks time.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2010, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
There dosen't seem to be much happening in the soaps at the moment is there I think from what I read in the paper a few weeks ago (if it happens) a few of the oldies from Coronation Street are coming back into it ........ Bet Lynch and Curly. Tracy Barlow is coming back into it in a couple of weeks time.
Bet Lynch? She tried a comeback a few years ago didn't she ..... and it didn't work out (probably the terms weren't right)

I used to like Curly, shame he left all those years ago.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

25-04-2010, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
. . . snort! . . yeah.
Almost as bad as the Three Stooges saga!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top