Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2010, 08:09 AM

Browns say he is the Man.

In a press conference Gordon Brown said that he had to probe to get David Cameron to verify that the Tory's would maintain pensions, Benifits etc. and that it was right to ask question and get the answers.

Nick Robinson, a political Correspondent, said that he would take the opportunity and asked him "the scale of the spending cuts that you will introduce if you are re-elected and to give the public some indication of what they will mean for ordinary families?"
Gordon Brown responded by listing the figures set out in the Budget for, amongst other things, efficiency savings, and then to illustrate his point he claimed that plans to pay child benefit over the internet "will save £1bn in the administration of child benefit"
The costs of administration for child benifits is £74m.
Not good at sums is he?
He then went on to say that £11bn would be saved from efficiency savings by 2013.
£4bn would be taken out of pensions and public sector pay and £5bn out of lower priority departments
I dont know about you but when I went to school 4 +5 = 9.

No wonder this country is in such a mess.
A chancellor who can not add and now as PM he has still not learnt to add. Maybe he should go to one of his pie in the sky learning centres that he keeps going on about.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2010, 07:38 PM

Re: Browns say he is the Man.

The Sooner Brown and his gang of thieving cutthroats are out of office the better.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2010, 10:15 PM

Re: Browns say he is the Man.

I had to laugh and think of you who disapprove of Brown when I opened my Spam folder today and was amused to see an e-mail from the Hon. Gordon Brown, MP, telling me I'd won a million ! How can he balance his budget and tend to the country's business when he's busy sending money himself to lucky winners?!

Some of those fake Spams are really funny, I got a chuckle from that one before deleting it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top