Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 02:33 AM

Had a good laugh this morning

Your ATM MasterCard Is Ready

World Bank Assisted Program
Directorate Of International
Payment And Transfer.
Debt Reconciliation/Audit Unit
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.

Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX015 United Nations.

Dear Beneficiary,

Congratulations. This email is to officially confirm to you that your E-mail address is one of the lucky winners of 2015 United Nations compensation payment draws held in UN office in Africa Region on 12/11/2015 which your email address was among the lucky winners of United Nations Human Settlements Programming which was created in 1991 as a subsidiary organ of the UN Security Council. It's mandate is to process claims and pay compensation to scam victims, unfinished transaction, losses and damages suffered by beneficiaries of any kind all around the world, With all information submitted to the UN Compensation Board. You are among the lucky beneficiaries to receive compensation benefit of US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar Only)

Be clarify that this fund has been approved in your favor and duly signed by the United Nations Financial Department, United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees from the WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED, and also note that your fund is programmed for payment/with-drawer via Automatic Teller Machine MasterCard generated with globally Automated
Biometrics Identification System (ABIS) through our affiliated institution for security purpose and accessibility in any ATM machine all around the world, which we have authorize our Chief Protocol Officer, in charge of Africa Pacific Payment Dispatch Unit Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu to handle the delivery process of your ATM MASTERCARD to your home address. You are hereby advised without delay to stop all contact going on between you and anybody on Internet over the claim of your fund because you will end up at nothing with them as they have no fund for you and you must understand that we are here to ensure that you receive your fund without any further problem.

Be inform that a woman with the name Elizabeth Williams of 5.9 inches tall, with Log hair and white in color from the United States of America contacted this office today claiming to be from you, stating that you are dead but before your abrupt death you made her your representative and authorized her as your legal beneficiary to claim your fund valued Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$5,500,000.00) only from this reputable commission. Now here comes the big question, did you sign any dead of assignment in favor of this woman, there by making her the current beneficiary with her following contact details, please let us know if you are still alive or authorize her for the claim on your behalf, also if you are aware that we are almost ready to release/transfer the fund to her instruction.

Also be inform that the reason we welcome the woman application is because we sent you series of emails in this regards but you did not respond back to us, However, in the course of our routine secularization into our Dispatch Alert, we discovered that the document of your fund is intact and very much available that is while we decide to contact you again before carrying her instruction. Note that United Nations Board of Director have sign your Fund Payment through INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD in the favor of your name and hand it over to Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu Chief Protocol Officer of Africa Pacific Payment Dispatch Unit to delivery it to your home address, so you have to contact Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu in charge of your FUND/INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD delivery if you are still alive and not the one that authorize the woman to claim the FUND/INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD on your behalf, As he is our UNITED NATIONS departure representative in charge of delivery of Compensation FUN
D/INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD to

Contact information:

Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu
Chief Protocol Officer, Dispatch Unit .
Email: ( rev.fr.paultochukwu@gmail.com )
Direct Tel: +234-703-724-7108

Below is the Registration Information’s of your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD and you are to provide this details to Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu when contacting him as evidence of receiving email from us as a beneficiary to this compensation fund.

FUND AWARD REFERENCE CODE: UNAP 563EUS
REGISTERED TAG: UNZEFCB79268.
SECURITY CODE: SCUN/2015/90363/
ATM MASTERCARD NO" 4577 9328 2872 5324
TRANSACTION CODE 8563/TCUNEU/9563/56253/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE: CDCUN/EU673/IEDD/-09/15
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE N0: 735642

As soon as you establish a contact with him, ensure that you provide a reconfirmation of your present details as below to the contact in other for the Officer to effect the change and Re-direct the parcel to your home address.

Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Identification Card/Driver's License:

We expect your urgent attention to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively. Most importantly we advise you to follow the instruction of Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu as we have assigned him to handle the process of the delivery of your INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD to your home address. Once you contact him, do follow up his instruction as he is the only person in charge of the deliver of your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTER CARD to you without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,

Secretary-General United Nations
Mr. Ban KI Moon
United State of America.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 02:43 AM

Re: Had a good laugh this morning

Hey Mr Ploppy ....
I have bad news for you .. I heard that Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu
was murdered ....they suspect Elizabeth Williams of 5.9 inches tall ...
because he was shot through the belly button ..with her log hair ...
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:00 AM

After reading through all that I deserve compensation.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:07 AM

Well you might get it
Browbeaten ... after all they are not sure if Mr Ploppy is
still alive ....
Chances are you might have to step on the little woman
who is only 5.9 inches ..
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:13 AM

No problem there sugarbug.
I have no problem stepping on women shorter than myself.
It is the consequences of the initial action which makes it a very unwise decision.
sugarbug
canada

07-01-2016, 10:51 PM

True .. I guess you are right ....

I would love to know how many people believe in emails such as that .
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 11:46 PM

Unfortunately, there are some people who really do believe this sort of email. It is very sad because those poor folk can and do loose thousands of pounds to these scum.

Only just the other day on our local TV News, an elderly woman confessed to loosing a total £25,000 to fraudulent communications over a period of a few months. She actually sounded a quite intelligent woman, so one wonders what sort of a communications she got in order to convince her that it was genuine !

These people, when they are caught, should get a really severe jail sentence and their photograph should be made publicly available. All their assets should be sold so that some of the money they stole in this evil manner, can be returned to the poor victims.

We were 'done over' by a very convincing con man. Believe me his 'sales' patter was very professional and fluent. As it happens we were lucky, I suppose, because we only lost £60. I won't go into detail, but it was all to do with repairs to our existing double glazing. So if a smart young light brown haired professional sounding man knocks on your door asking if you need any adjustments or repairs to your double glazing, keep him talking while somebody else in the house calls the police !

We are pensioners and £60 is a lot of money to us, We still haven't got the money back. We know who this guy is and where he lives, simply through my research over a period of time. The guy was arrested and taken to court, found guilty and ordered to pay us back the money that he stole. The courts used to pay the victim and claim the money back from the criminal, but it hasn't worked like that for decades. The criminal has to pay the money in to the court who then send it to the victim. If the bastard doesn't pay anything to the court, then the court don't bother to chase them up !!!!

I cannot see the point in bothering to even arrest these buggers. It matters not how much they are fined in court, if they choose not to pay any money to the court, the court does nothing ! What a wonderful justice system we have in the UK.

If I was a bit younger and more agile, I know that I would find this guy, have my accompanying 'heavy' persuade him to hand back the money to me, then duff the bugger up !
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 11:52 PM

I double posted this but couldn't delete the second one, so I've just edited it with this. Would be useful if there was a delete post button !!!!!!!
Browbeaten
manchester

08-01-2016, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
I double posted this but couldn't delete the second one, so I've just edited it with this. Would be useful if there was a delete post button !!!!!!!
If he hasn't paid what the court ordered him to Gilly he can be arrested again.
Have a word with the admin at the court.
If they fob you off have a word with Citizens Advice.
Its only a quick couple of phone calls.

Going back to the original scam, it is usually the elderly or very lonely who fall for these practices.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 02:34 AM

One needs to be very careful, since all of us are capable of cheating, lying and stealing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top