Join for free
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 10:00 AM

I`m not impressed

I live in a very safe Tory constituency but that is no reason for other parties not to bother.

I happen to be a life long Liberal and have e-mailed them asking what efforts they are going to make in my area and for a poster-no reply.

Yesterday my post(real post) included election material from the tories,labour,the greens,the bnp and ukip,nothing from the LibDems

My vote will probably change nothing here but I want it to be valued. If I hear nothing I just might vote `green`-I don`t agree with everything but at least the candidate is local and made an effort
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 10:16 AM

Re: I`m not impressed

That's surprising OG . . . . you'd think they'd make an effort after the sterling efforts Nick has made on TV.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 10:50 AM

Re: I`m not impressed

They might be a bit overwhelmed with the unexpected support OG - I'd just print out my own poster and stick it in the window

Remember they don't have anywhere near the budgets of the other two parties either..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top