Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:19 PM

Presents.

Yesterday our kids sorted out Sheila's upcoming birthday present, 2 nights in a nice hotel in Bakewell for the 2 of us, B&B and an evening meal.............should be good. What do you like to receive as a present - something to consume, something to wear or something to do ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:23 PM

Re: Presents.

I am not bothered about presents, my birthday is usually lunch out with my three small grandchildren I can't think of anything better.

(Enjoy Bakewell Alan my home territory and very beautiful when not full of tourists. My husband used to tell people I was the original Bakewell Tart )
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:27 PM

I like a bottle of Santa Maria Pinot Grigio. I find it goes quite well with Pasta a la Marinara
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:28 PM

Thats a really lovely gift for your wife Alan ,i bet she will be thrilled to bits with the break
I dont mind in the slightest what I recieve as a gift,im grateful for anything lol except a clip round the lugole
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:36 PM

That sounds lovely hope you both enjoy it. I like something they have made themselves, not keen on things they buy unless it's something like wool for my knitting.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am not bothered about presents, my birthday is usually lunch out with my three small grandchildren I can't think of anything better.

(Enjoy Bakewell Alan my home territory and very beautiful when not full of tourists. My husband used to tell people I was the original Bakewell Tart )
I imagine you're pretty tasty Meg.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I imagine you're pretty tasty Meg.
No naughty talk here Alan it just won't do
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

05-01-2016, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No naughty talk here Alan it just won't do
I'll put it in 'hahaha' then Meg.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Yesterday our kids sorted out Sheila's upcoming birthday present, 2 nights in a nice hotel in Bakewell for the 2 of us, B&B and an evening meal.............should be good. What do you like to receive as a present - something to consume, something to wear or something to do ?

That sounds nice Alan, I'm sure Sheila will be pleased.
Good kids you've got there.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

05-01-2016, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That sounds nice Alan, I'm sure Sheila will be pleased.
Good kids you've got there.
Yes, we're a strong, united family for which I am very grateful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top