Join for free
david
Hervey Bay Australia
david is male  david has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 05:41 AM

Uploading Photo"s

I was just wondering if they have come up with a sensible method for uploading photo" in the last 2 years

Or if you still need to be a road scholar to follow the directions?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 06:22 AM

Re: Uploading Photo"s

Originally Posted by david ->
I was just wondering if they have come up with a sensible method for uploading photo" in the last 2 years

Or if you still need to be a road scholar to follow the directions?
Got a Google account and Picasa? then that is all you need for this site and you don't even have to be the Mad Monk.

Let Picasa upload the photo of your choice to its on line drop box. Then use the photo icon above to insert the link. Easy as.

To get the link right click on the photo and select "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Image Location"
david
Hervey Bay Australia
david is male  david has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the information Bruce.
I checked out Picaso.
Think I will give posting photo's a miss for another couple of years.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 11:21 AM

There is a way that you can cut out the third party and use your album in your profile. Then copy the photo to the post or thread.
We had this discussion last week. But I have forgotten what the process was to get the photo to the post. Well it's the age and memory.
david
Hervey Bay Australia

05-01-2016, 10:26 PM

Yes Emjay. This is what I was hoping they had.
I travel around Australia in a motor home so my internet is restricted.
I use Wifi and only 4 gig and as I usually process over 100 photo's a day using the internet would be costly, even if I had constant coverage.
I was lucky enough that I kept XP. It has a photo resizer built in which I can resize my photo.s in Tiff and less than 200m then format print them to a 4/6

Most Forums I use have a facility for uploading photo's by just brousing the photo I require then left click the mouse and the photo is displayed.

I was hoping this site may of had the same type of facility.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by david ->
Yes Emjay. This is what I was hoping they had.
I travel around Australia in a motor home so my internet is restricted.
I use Wifi and only 4 gig and as I usually process over 100 photo's a day using the internet would be costly, even if I had constant coverage.
I was lucky enough that I kept XP. It has a photo resizer built in which I can resize my photo.s in Tiff and less than 200m then format print them to a 4/6

Most Forums I use have a facility for uploading photo's by just brousing the photo I require then left click the mouse and the photo is displayed.

I was hoping this site may of had the same type of facility.
It has now. Started this evening.
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...423#post789423

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top