Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 08:36 AM

Sunny Thursday:)

All

Hope you all have a lovely day
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 08:47 AM

Re: Sunny Thursday:)

Great cartoon!

Lovely sunny morning again, though nippy at the moment.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 10:05 AM

Morning all . . . . . love the 'toon Rose . . . . you've just put me off my breakfast . . . It was a sunny Thursday but it's went all dull . . . . have a good one OFFers, and look out for the cops if you're driving, they're on a mission at the moment up here.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Morning all

Loved the cartoon too! Its very warm here, no work today, I am mid dog walking at the moment. I have taken Pip and the 2 girls out, just having a coffee then it's the big boys turn, will have to stick to the woods as it's getting too warm.

This afternoon it is back to the patio, it's taking forever but it's a huge patio and some of the slabs have had to come up, we had trees trying to grow in the gaps It has been neglected of late

I hope you are all having a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 12:00 PM

Morning all ....just!

Gorgeous day here, cloudless sky, gentle breeze.....and warm!

Nothing special planned for today, just the usual chores.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 12:25 PM

Just an anecdote from earlier . . . . been down the park already's with the dogs, a fick deer was standing cropping the grass, looked up at us approaching, then continued with it's breakfast . . . . meanwhile I'm holding onto two rabid Rotties slobbering at seeing Venison on the hoof . . . . it didn't move 'till I shouted GTF . . . at which point it slowly strolled into the trees . . . I went over to sniff the grass it had been cropping to check it wasn't grass . . . do you get my drift ?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 12:56 PM

Oh Denis that is a good yin!! Poor Rotties spoiling their extra meal like that! Must have been an awfy tame deer!!

Dull here now as well but Grant is taking Loki and I to Lochwinnoch - I do love it there and so does Loki

Glad you all liked the funny wuman
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 03:00 PM

Im really cold Its gorgeous out and a brilliant blue sky and all that jazz but its a thin wind that blows so close to the coast and im here with a hot water bottle on my lap lol
Am off for a tootle with the dogs shortly, ive found a cove, well I doubt it was ever lost but its a new place to me and the dogs love it except Minxy who wouldn't dip her toes if her life depended on it
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 04:17 PM

Nicer here today, sunny after morning fog, currently 14 C (58 F), still way below normal though. Only got about 1/2" in the light all-day drizzle and rain, but we needed it. Just the usual market run this morning, nothing happening.

Loved the cartoon and deer anecdote!

Hope it's a good day for all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

22-04-2010, 09:04 PM

Was until I got home with Loki earlier this evening from Lochwinnoch and found that Soochie (my parrot) had opened her door and was out her cage Don't like her being out when I am going to eat, so went to put her in - she grabbed hold of my finger with her beak and a few choice words later she flew off and landed on the curtain of the veranda window, flew off there and onto top of radiator and then flew onto curtain of my side windows next to my pc! Grabbed her then and put her back into her cage! Loki was giving her a row as well and PJ my other parrot was screeching! Soochie is now in the dog house and I have a sore finger!!

A good time was had by all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top