Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 03:57 AM

Lizard Beings

When I was a little boy, bored and with nothing better to do, I would find ways to get into trouble. Like breaking a window, a water pipe, or simply, getting stuck on the roof.

In my more leisure moments, the hunter in me would focus on the hunt and the killing of lizards. To boast on my capabilities of a lizard killing machine, I would pile their dead bodies in the sun so they would slowly rot away.

My father was devastated at my cruelty and very forcefully tried to dicipline me over my lack of love for these creatures. The fear he instilled in me sort of sunk in for awhile, but after a short passing of time, my mean side got the best of me and I was back to my old self killing lizards. My father at this point was so outraged that he pointed his finger at me and declared, that the lizards one day would hunt me down to take revenge.

Time passed and I found other ways to take out my anger, so I left the lizards alone. But, to this day I am haunted by my father's words. In fact, what scares me, is the popular notion that lizard beings exists somewhere in outer space. And if they do, my concern is, they will invade Earth, hunt me down to take revenge for my killing spree of their brothers and sisters.
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 04:50 AM

Re: Lizard Beings

This sweetheart wouldn't harm a flea. Do not be afraid.

lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 07:07 AM

It's called a guilty conscience.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
When I was a little boy, bored and with nothing better to do, I would find ways to get into trouble. Like breaking a window, a water pipe, or simply, getting stuck on the roof.

In my more leisure moments, the hunter in me would focus on the hunt and the killing of lizards. To boast on my capabilities of a lizard killing machine, I would pile their dead bodies in the sun so they would slowly rot away.

My father was devastated at my cruelty and very forcefully tried to dicipline me over my lack of love for these creatures. The fear he instilled in me sort of sunk in for awhile, but after a short passing of time, my mean side got the best of me and I was back to my old self killing lizards. My father at this point was so outraged that he pointed his finger at me and declared, that the lizards one day would hunt me down to take revenge.

Time passed and I found other ways to take out my anger, so I left the lizards alone. But, to this day I am haunted by my father's words. In fact, what scares me, is the popular notion that lizard beings exists somewhere in outer space. And if they do, my concern is, they will invade Earth, hunt me down to take revenge for my killing spree of their brothers and sisters.
There are probably worse ways to die.
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 08:51 AM

Hi painter, talking of lizards, saw this little guy today

eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Cam;783488]This sweetheart wouldn't harm a flea. Do not be afraid.

[/QUOTE

She is cute and a great body too ! I can always put a bag over her head and make love to her till my hearts content.]
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-01-2016, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
It's called a guilty conscience.
You're right. Maybe I should go to church and see my priest. Maybe he can wash my sins away
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-01-2016, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There are probably worse ways to die.
I don't know about that. There was a series on TV about lizard beings many years ago who came to invade Earth. They were lizards but could take on the sbape of humans. They liked human flesh, so when they got hungry they would eat their prey alive.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-01-2016, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by tootsweet ->
Hi painter, talking of lizards, saw this little guy today

I saw one like that by the lake near my house awhile back ago. The " little guy " was close to 4 feet long. I ran across him in the nature trail. He ran across the path, stopped to eyeball me a second and then, scurried away to dive into the lake
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Seem to remember David Eike believes the Planet is secretly ruled by Lizard folk clad in human skin, or has he shed that conspiracy theory ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top