Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 12:43 PM

Visitors ???

Time to time I check my profile page and notice that each time the number of visitors to my page increases. Some of you here have over a thousands visitors who have checked out your page. Lot of curious people out there, wouldn't you say ?

What troubles me is we get many visitors to our house but no one bothers to bring a welcome gift under their arms and if we do, a sign is posted at the main gate that says.. " Sorry stranger are not allowed "

So if you come knocking at my door feel free to befriend me. I at times may have a funny remark or may even use a slight bad word here or there. I don't think that makes me a bad person, just human.

So come on and join me, the water is just fine and trust me when I say, that I am like a puppy dog, I may bark at times, but I never bite.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:21 PM

Re: Visitors ???

Only reason I ever go to someones 'profile page' is try to gain a bit of an impression of who they are.

Some people don't put much info on their profile, that makes it difficult, and I don't like to risk getting involved with them.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Only reason I ever go to someones 'profile page' is try to gain a bit of an impression of who they are.

Some people don't put much info on their profile, that makes it difficult, and I don't like to risk getting involved with them.
I totally understand your position. In todays world you need to be extra careful
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:32 PM

Nobody has to worry about you Rodolfo, your an OK fella, anyone with an imagination like yours has to be open and honest.
I don’t care in the least how curious folks are, I’ve always been an easy going fella and I’ve nothing to hide, I always say what’s on my mind and never intentionally offend anyone.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:35 PM

Getting used to my iPad I keep clicking on the posters names not the subject I would hazard a guess I am not alone so some visitors may just be stumbling in accidentally.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-12-2015, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Nobody has to worry about you Rodolfo, your an OK fella, anyone with an imagination like yours has to be open and honest.
I don’t care in the least how curious folks are, I’ve always been an easy going fella and I’ve nothing to hide, I always say what’s on my mind and never intentionally offend anyone.
Thank you for your support, Jimmy. You are a great guy. Thats why we are good friends here..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-12-2015, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Getting used to my iPad I keep clicking on the posters names not the subject I would hazard a guess I am not alone so some visitors may just be stumbling in accidentally.
Indeed.. accidents do happen..
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:39 PM

I just enjoy taking a peek at peoples profiles and any albums of pics they may have shared too.
Next time I have a peek at yours EoP I shall bring a "gift" with me lol for you
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 01:41 PM

As I'm new to this site and inherently nosey, I can't resist having the odd peep! If you would rather I did'nt look, just sing loudly!
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-12-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I just enjoy taking a peek at peoples profiles and any albums of pics they may have shared too.
Next time I have a peek at yours EoP I shall bring a "gift" with me lol for you
Please do. Bring cookies. I will have the tea ready..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top