Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 10:54 AM

Aunt Phaaaarp!

Well the madness is nearly over for another year but today, Boxing day, we have Mrs H's Aunt coming for lunch and Tea. No problem there you would think, nice lady and we love her to bits but she has this amazing superpower! Whenever she moves, she 'pharps'. Yes, I mean move, stand up, sitdown, walk it's phaaaaaaaarp!!!!! The Cats are still traumatised from last year and when ever one of them lets one slip, you can see them glancing round for Auntie!
I pick her up at 11.30am so will be greeted by a two or three pharp salute as I lower her in to her seat!
It's our yearly experience of friendly fire and will make men of us, if we survive!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:05 AM

Re: Aunt Phaaaarp!

Great post - poor auntie, but pleased to hear you love her to bits
I guess the cats will simply look in her direction now, rather than each other
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:06 AM

Oh dear trouser trumpets can arrive when least wanted, tis the sprouts i say.

Some seem to be embarrassed others quite proud of their productions.

Its said the queen disnae, im not a believer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:12 AM

Oh dear, I don't know if I should say 'poor auntie' or 'poor you.' Hope you all enjoy your day Hawkeye.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:19 AM

Hi

Reminds me of an old lady whose friends finally had enough and delicately broached the subject with her.

She was adamant that she did not have a problem but never the less, went to see her doctor.

She explained the problem her friends had described, finishing with the statement that she did not feel that she was so afflicted as she could neither hear or smell them.

The doctor gave a prescription for and told her to come back in a weeks time.

She returned and admonished the doctor, saying he had made the problem much worse, as she could now hear loud eruptions from her rear.

The Doctor replied, "Well, here is another prescription.The first prescription sorted out your hearing, this one will sort out your sense of smell"
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:28 AM

You are all thinking the worse when it could be a matter of her corset being the problem.

It's all in the choosing. If one buys cheap..one pharps.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:32 AM

She should train herself to do it to music then maybe she can earn a decent living from her talent.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:35 AM

Never had that problem with my corsets!
Perhaps Control Pants are the way to inhibit her "musical Interludes ". Not too tight though. Her head might inflate!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:39 AM

ssssshhhh...Superpowers. Forums have ears .Could be a Flying pharp passing your way.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:44 AM

Here's one for ya!
Phaaaaarp!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top