Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 10:22 PM

Been "sneaky" tonight

Iīve been on and off Skype tonight like a yoyo, but I had to be in communication with my friends across the road. They were the volunteers to sneak over and tie balloons to the gates without Mr Clumsy hearing or seeing them, so they needed to know where he was in case he left the lounge and went to the kitchen. If he went to the kitchen he would have to pass by the glass doors where he could see outside. Anyway the job was accomplished, balloons in place ready for him to see in the morning, and what happens?......The bin men come to empty the big bin, see the happy birthday balloons and stand in the street singing feliz cumpleaņos, they sang so loud he had to go and see what was happening of course so of course he had to have the Spanish hug and kiss plus all the hand shaking. I think he was happy though.

Some of the cards and presents waiting for him in the morning, mostly left by people who have gone back to their own countries for Christmas. I think he already has enough whisky to keep him going for a year or so !

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 10:24 PM

Re: Been "sneaky" tonight

Oh what a shame! Hope they haven't ruined the surprise for him, after you went to all that trouble.

Happy birthday Mr Clumsy. X
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Thanks Jazzi. I donīt think his surprise was ruined, he was very suspicious to start with, canīt think why other than he thinks we have some crazy neighbours ! He has a few more surprises in store for tomorrow.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Oh I don't know ... it might have spoilt the surprise .. but then again, how many of us can say that the binmen sang Happy Birthday to us. I bet he was well chuffed.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 11:04 PM

Happy Birthday to Mr C from me too
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 12:53 AM

It sounds like Mr. C is in for one heck of a day.
And what a way to start a celebration - with the 'dustmen'!
Hope it all turns out well.
And Happy Birthday Mr. C!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 07:58 AM

What a brilliant surprise that was.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Happy Birthday to Mr Clumsy today, I hope you both have a lovely day Loretta.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top