Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:46 AM

Referrels ???

I noticed that we all have on our profile page a section for referrels. As far as I know or from what I have been able to investigate, no one has gotten referrels from anyone.

So, my question is, is getting a referrel here like in the business world ? You know, you get recommended by others because you are honest and trustworthy and thus, you get a referrel because others would like to do business with ?

If thats the case let me just say that the products I sell are of an excellent quality and my prices are very competitive. So yeah, I have not been here on this site that long, but trust me when I say that I am a very competitive sales representative. So, by all means do not hesitate in giving me a referrel. If you do, you will be compensated, since company policy allows me to share in the commission.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:59 AM

Re: Referrels ???

I think that button is to refer a member for Psychoanalysis.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I think you make a valid point. Take me for instance, I use this site to let out my free spirited second personality. On the outside world I come across as a very conservative, intellectual gentleman, who likes classical music, good food, wine and an ocassional cold beer.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:26 AM

I’ll have some of that, is it for free and where do I go?
eyes_of_a_painter
n

22-12-2015, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’ll have some of that, is it for free and where do I go?
As far as I know, we pay no fees on this site . So the good gentleman who invented this place was kind enough to offer us that option.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:39 AM

I wasn't referred, found me own way here ...........
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:39 AM

The service is free, to ask for recompense would be freudulent.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

22-12-2015, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I wasn't referred, found me own way here ...........
You are a very smart lady...
eyes_of_a_painter
n

22-12-2015, 09:53 AM

The service is free, to ask for recompense would be freudulent.
Not necessarily, as I see it, the service is free, but to refer means its a services granted. So some sort of compensation might apply. What could compensation mean ? The answer to that question lies in the eyes of the beholder
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:59 AM

Seriously Rodolfo, I thought a referral was some other member reported you for something that may have upset them and they referred the matter to the Administrator, I seen I had one referral and was left wondering who I could have upset, brought me back to my schooldays when you would be referred to the headmaster for a good whacking.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top