Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:57 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Rustic sculpture - taken in Germany.
Another fairly miserable day, weatherwise, yesterday. Roll on the colder, sunnier weather.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 06:55 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, very blustery here again, never known it to have so much wind over so many weeks, I've even given up repairing the greenhouse until the spring....

House cleaning day today, Mrs P is on hoover and mop, and I've been allocated bogs and sinks, we are a good team and work well together.
Bangers and mash for lunch ..yum yum..

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 07:43 AM

Great picture - good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 07:47 AM

Good morning everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 07:57 AM

Morning folks.

Just got up to make a cup of coffee, which I'll take back to bed. Very pleased to have instant access to the internet, without having to reboot everything.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone,

Interesting photo Alan, thank you.

The wind is blowing a hooley out there dreading going out with Amber but no choice. It feels a lot colder too to what it was.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:20 AM

I like the rustic sculpture Alan.

I'm a bit like Jazzi - woke up much too early - now enjoying my first coffee of the day and thinking of going back to bed for a couple of hours. On the other hand I might just lie on the sofa & read my book. (after visiting all my internet sites of course.)
Later today I want to take a wreath to mums grave and get the rest of my delicate plants covered & protected for the winter.

Have a good day all.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:22 AM

That's a bit of a puzzler that that picture - it's a bit of everything I think!

More snow here. The trees are starting to look a bit strained now - hope it settles down some.

Have a lovely day!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:26 AM

Since everyone else has decided to give the weather report, I will add that here in Florida we are having sunny skies and despite it was our first day of winter yesterday our maximum reached 82 degrees.

Few more days before Christmas. I will be spending it with my niece, her husband and my 91 years old mother. Rest of my family are in Las Vegas putting up their tree.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody, blowing wild here today but thankfully no rain.
Like the photograph Alan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top