Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Hype? What hype?

This year I seem to have the perfect antidote to the Christmas hype. I've been so busy moving and sorting out my new home that I have been remarkably unaffected by the hype. Usually it is driving me bonkers by early December.

Not that I would recommend this method of surviving Christmas on a regular basis...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:46 PM

Re: Hype? What hype?

So you won't be making a habit of it then ?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
So you won't be making a habit of it then ?
Definitely not! If I did I doubt I would live to see many more Christmases!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:12 PM

I guess you are all settled in Ania and Bennie I hope it is nice and cosy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
This year I seem to have the perfect antidote to the Christmas hype. I've been so busy moving and sorting out my new home that I have been remarkably unaffected by the hype. Usually it is driving me bonkers by early December.

Not that I would recommend this method of surviving Christmas on a regular basis...

Keeps you out of mischief though. .
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

21-12-2015, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Keeps you out of mischief though. .
Don't bet on it, Mups.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

21-12-2015, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I guess you are all settled in Ania and Bennie I hope it is nice and cosy.
It is cosy, thanks. Bennie is being renamed Houdini since he found a gap through which to escape. I think he misses his previous freedom to roam safely.
But I wish someone would teach him that if he can find his way out he can come back the same way rather than barking on the wrong side of the fence that is there to keep him in! Especially when it is pouring with rain...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 11:50 AM

It is cosy, thanks. Bennie is being renamed Houdini since he found a gap through which to escape. I think he misses his previous freedom to roam safely.
But I wish someone would teach him that if he can find his way out he can come back the same way rather than barking on the wrong side of the fence that is there to keep him in! Especially when it is pouring with rain...

Hope he doesn't forget to takes his compass with him.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 02:06 PM

Well you cant keep the removal man you know..
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

21-12-2015, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well you cant keep the removal man you know..
But the removal man was Ken, and I don't want to keep him thanks.

Perhaps I should invite little miss Nellie over as I'm sure Bennie would love to play with her and that might keep him from running off...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top