Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 01:55 PM

Stupidity Tax

If re-elected Gordon Brown has pledged to introduce a Stupidity Tax . This has immediately been attacked by David Cameron as yet another example of Brown deliberately targeting Conservative supporters.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 03:14 PM

Re: Stupidity Tax

Should be a slime tax VM, . . . Camerons the most slippery slimy sod I've seen and heard in a long time, . . . . . is his middle name smarm by any chance.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
If re-elected Gordon Brown has pledged to introduce a Stupidity Tax . This has immediately been attacked by David Cameron as yet another example of Brown deliberately targeting Conservative supporters.
Everything that Brown does is stupid. He is the worst MP/PM this country has ever had.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 03:29 PM

I don't like Gordon Brown very much but he is a clever man. He was good as Chancellor and a pity that he ever left that post!

The trouble with GB is he hasn't the charisma his predecessor had. He is a very serious individual.

I do not agree that he is stupid - he knows exactly what he is doing.

Cameron is as slimy as an eel.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Everything that Brown does is stupid. He is the worst MP/PM this country has ever had.
Antibrown that's one for the new tax.

Silly man just to name but one worse Neville Chamberlain.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
I don't like Gordon Brown very much but he is a clever man. He was good as Chancellor and a pity that he ever left that post!

The trouble with GB is he hasn't the charisma his predecessor had. He is a very serious individual.

I do not agree that he is stupid - he knows exactly what he is doing.

Cameron is as slimy as an eel.
He was a good Chancellor!!! He sold off our gold reserves for a pittance, he let the banks regulate themselves, how can you think he was good?
Oh! yes he has said that he will not raise Taxes in his manefesto but in the next breath he says he has not ruled out a VAT rise. Sorry, is the man senile, what is VAT if not a tax?
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

15-04-2010, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Oh! yes he has said that he will not raise Taxes in his manefesto but in the next breath he says he has not ruled out a VAT rise. Sorry, is the man senile, what is VAT if not a tax?
The senility appears to be closer to home, either that or the inability to read. I will post this in big letters as it would seem you do have reading difficulties
I quote:-

"No increase to either the basic or top rate of

income tax in the next parliament, and a promise not to

extend VAT to food, children's clothes, books, newspapers

and public transport fares. The manifesto, however, leaves

open the possibility of raising the level of VAT."
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

15-04-2010, 07:02 PM

During the last PMQ's he stood up and said,' unlike the party oposite we will not raise taxes' later in the session he said 'that raising VAT was not out of the question'.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

15-04-2010, 07:09 PM

I quoted from the actual manifesto which is what you were complaining about.

Still you mustn't let the facts deter you from your ridiculous assertions
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

16-04-2010, 07:00 AM

Brown was supposed to be talking about his manefesto.
Are you one of the sheep without a brain who follow blindly wherever Brown goes?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top