Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 09:30 PM

Bad reaction to failing driving test...

This item in todays Daily Mirror...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-fail-7012296

If this really is true, then these people should NEVER, EVER be allowed to hold a driving licence...
Problem solved...
Simple really!
Malc.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 09:39 PM

Re: Bad reaction to failing driving test...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/play/quizzes...u-pass-6863107

Never took one in the first place, not around in 1962 but missed out on 2 questions so fit for road
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 09:52 PM

If i had my way they would never sit in a car again. Tell them to use Shanks pony plenty good enough for the likes of them b*****ds!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 09:54 PM

I've seen lots of little old ladies that can't see over the bonnet, I saw one the other day that was looking through the steering wheel. I didn't know that was a test failing fault. Good job they probably never took theirs!
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 10:04 PM

What with the cost of driving lessons, the theory test. the test itself and having to hire the car for a couple of hours on test day it doesn't surprise me that the odd one or two may get a little upset at failing.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 10:12 PM

Doesnt suprise me now anymore as all I can see are some people seem to thrive on aggression and being aggressive and think that it will get them what they want.
They should go onto a data base and never be allowed to take a driving test again,we dont need thugs like this on the road behind the wheel.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 07:25 AM

That kind of aggression should be an automatic ban.
I do understand that the pressure to be able to drive is huge you just cant get a job if you cant drive even if the job is 5 mins from your home.

Its a bit like having an internet connection or a smartphone its no longer a choice its a requirement for the job.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 10:24 AM

I did the quiz and only got one question wrong. I didnīt know it was illegal to drive without sunglasses on a sunny day. However I am never without my sunglasses, they are permanently welded to me. I hate aggressive, impatient drivers and oh boy are there plenty of them on the roads !
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 10:32 AM

There is no excuse whatsoever for acting this way whether you have spent a fortune on driving lessons or not if your not good enough tough!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 10:44 AM

I think if you banned them from ever holding a driving licence they would drive without one anyway.

You don't very often get stopped and asked for your driving licence, so what would stop them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top