Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 07:35 AM

Madam Cyn

Madam Cyn is no longer with us R I P

Cynthia Payne. Best known for being the owner of a very popular Brothel in 1970s/80’s died recently aged 82
She was of the opinion that sex was to be enjoyed and she catered for all ages of men including elderly men. Luncheon vouchers were accepted as payment for Services Rendered by her girls, and refreshments provided as well.

Her clientele included Judges, MP’s Professional people and others, all made welcome.
Fetishes catered for too. One man liked to be on all fours and eat Dog Food…..OH! My!

In 1978 the Police raided her brothel and she was arrested and charged, and was sentenced to 18months imprisonment reduced on appeal to 6 months.

None of her male clientele were not charged. How unfair!

Later. When it closed, she wrote a book, gave talks on her life, and there was a Play and an entertaining film in which Julie Walters played Cynhthia.

People that knew her said she had a Heart of Gold, amd many attended her funeral, her women friends dressed as French Waitresess and carried a banner which was emblazened with the word ‘SEX’
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 08:41 AM

Re: Madam Cyn

Yes - she had a colourful life.
I bet the film was good - think I'll look out for it on DVD.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 12:02 PM

Re: Madam Cyn

I seem to remember she had a few Holier than thow, supposedly upper class types running for their bolt holes, at the prospect of her books publication.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top