Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:13 PM

Sillieness

There seems to be a lot of silliness breaking out on the site of late. And i for one am enjoying it, tells me so much about the poster. Thanks all for all the laughs much needed of late.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:17 PM

Re: Sillieness

Originally Posted by Nom ->
There seems to be a lot of silliness breaking out on the site of late. And i for one am enjoying it, tells me so much about the poster. Thanks all for all the laughs much needed of late.
Yes it's great fun now innit
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I think the 'true' us are coming out, Nom

I suspect there may be a couple of Ebenezer Scrooges lurking somewhere though!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

I suspect there may be a couple of Ebenezer Scrooges lurking somewhere though!

Just so long as they lurk but don't post. Twiz could give them a 'POINK' if they start making trouble
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Just so long as they lurk but don't post. Twiz could give them a 'POINK' if they start making trouble
Good idea Rachel Twiz is now appointed official 'Poinker'
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:29 PM

The more silliness ..the better..bring it on
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:29 PM

Nom, My heart stopped when I saw the title of this thread. I thought, Oh Dear, I'm going to be in trouble here as I can be very silly! What a relief when I read you like it!
As I posted in the 'Trash Can' section, laughing really is good for you to get those endorphins released for the 'feel good' factor!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:48 PM

Hi

We should be spending more time on solving some of the scientific mysteries which have confounded such greats as Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

For example

Why is the fluff in your belly button always blue?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nom, My heart stopped when I saw the title of this thread. I thought, Oh Dear, I'm going to be in trouble here as I can be very silly! What a relief when I read you like it!
As I posted in the 'Trash Can' section, laughing really is good for you to get those endorphins released for the 'feel good' factor!!
Your silliness is what people like me call intelligence and wit and is one of the reasons I have such affection for you Art
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2015, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

Why is the fluff in your belly button always blue?

I have NEVER had fluff in mine ... WHY NOT ?

This is of grave importance and has given me many a sleepless second or two

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top