Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 08:44 AM

Monday Sunshine:)

to All

No Monday Blues today, I hope Just lovely sunshine!! Hope you all enjoy your Monday

Loki got to swim yesterday at Seamill and she thoroughly enjoyed it - didn't want to come away, made lots of friends with the other dogs there

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 09:10 AM

Re: Monday Sunshine:)

Good Morning Brandykins.
We have sunshining through a blue cloudless sky that has silver streaks running across it, a temperature of 9 degrees and no wind to speak of. A lovely day for walking.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 10:48 AM

I had a pleasant surprise yesterday, the sun was out. The forecast had a 60% chance of rain all day but looking out the window I could see an aweful lot of sun with blue skies above. I needed to get out so I chanced a motorcycle ride to a series of waterfalls about 40 miles from my apartment. It turned out just great as the good weather held for the entire day.The rest of the week looks bleak!
rosy
New Member!
UK
rosy is female 

12-04-2010, 12:37 PM

Hello to everyone, my name is Rosy. I should introduce myself in Introductions first, shouldn't I? Well, anyway I'm so happy that the sun comes out and has been kind to us for almost a week.
Such a lovely day. I live in the North, it's a bit nippy but can't complain.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 03:00 PM

A lovely sunny day here and warming.

Went into town this morning, the shops are full of Spring/Summer clothes ...... just needs to be a tad warmer to wear it!

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 04:12 PM

Lovely day here too: blue skies, 17 C (62 F). Much chillier tomorrow if the forecast is right.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 06:21 PM

It has been mostly sunny here too, a very chilly wind this morning, I almost wished I had put the dogs coats on. We have just had a shower, but it looks as if it was an isolated one.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 06:24 PM

Croak, . . . water, water, . . . I need water, croak, . . .yeah, it's been a heat wave here, . . again . . . nudging 25 today.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Heat wave, Nero? Don't ever move to Washington ... a heat wave is 36+ degrees or higher here .... not uncommon And I love it!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 09:16 PM

No Monday morning blues here because the sun is shining Had a lovely walk this morning, then it was washing out on the line and bit of gardening. After dinner sat in garden for a short while then it was on with the weeding then off to work at 4pm. It certainly makes you feel good feeling the warmth of the sun.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top