Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 09:06 PM

Previous lives

Do you feel you have lived before in a previous life ? If so what do you remember ? I get the feeling I have lived in the 18/19th century in another [ Euroean ,possibly Vienna] Country ,comfortly well off ,with my Father & young brother, [ no memory of Mother ] I have memory of getting ready & leaving in a horse driven carriage to a concert hall, to hear my Father /brother [ not sure which ] play the piano. None of this is anything like my own life & I dont think I have read /seen a film anything like this to influence my thoughts
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 09:40 PM

Re: Previous lives

I have done some exercises in regards to this topic. My results have been a bit confusing. I will add that I can't fathom that my entire existance in this vast and very old universe is limited to 80 or 85 years. My existance needs to have more value.

I am not sure though that if it would benefit me to know who I was in a past life. For sure my past experiences would be confusing and could even cause trauma. I think thats why the inner mind blocks those past lives. What we don't remember cannot harm us
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:04 PM

I am always thinking about Georgian times and always have to watch anything about it on the tv. Love the clothes they wore the music a great time in history. So who knows maybe i did have a life in those times.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:10 PM

I think I may have been my Grandmother! I love anything Victorian and love to sew and make things out of things others would throw away.
She had 13 children so she did the same.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:10 PM

I believe we could have lived in a previous life/era ..I am very drawn to things from the twenties,I just love the styles of fashion and the architecture and design of that time something about it seems comforting to me.
Im sure there are things we know little about in regards to living in a previous era/time maybe in the future it will reveal more.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:24 PM

all i can remember is being about 4 walking along holding a man and womans hand - no cars on the rd just horses carriages ' i was dressed very well ... no factories may have been abroad ... but went to a psychic fair -and was told i did live abroad in the seventeen hundreds' as a gipsy fortune teller, lived by a river in hungry ,,,, who knows ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:37 PM

This brings to mind one of the 'isms' in that we return in some other guise (or not) within the same group of souls.

Surely we must all have experienced meeting another person, or even seeing someone on telly and felt that there is a connection ?

I quite like this theory and understand that our 'circle' can change sex and age in order for us to learn further.

Hmmm there are a few people I've been in contact with recently who I certainly need to deal with ... lol

In other words, I am the one who will search for enlightenment
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 11:00 PM

I'm not sure I've lived before ... and reincarnated to live another life but I'm open-minded and wouldn't dismiss it.

I did have a strange ...deja vu experience once though.

I went for a day out to Gawsworth Hall .. and as we strolled about we went up a lane to the nearby church.
And it hit me like a douse of cold water ... that I'd walked along this road before in a long frock and (don't laugh) I suddenly felt sad, sad enough to be grieving.
To be honest it put me off going in the church, so I didn't.

I thought about it after, trying to explain it , as you do, ... and I recalled what I think was a dream I'd had a year or so earlier ... of me in a long frock walking down that identical road to a church.
But how in the dream ... did I see a road of a place and an unidentified church I had yet to visit?
The rational part of me says I must have seen pictures in a book, as I do love history, especially Tudor.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 11:01 PM

No im simply a piece of meat and bones, when im gone, im gone.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 11:04 PM

I have terrible flashbacks, in a previous life, I partook in a clique.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top