Join for free
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 11:39 AM

For Nom

So how did you get on yesterday at the A&E dept then Nom ? did they sort you out OK ?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 11:49 AM

Re: For Nom

Ta Malcolm, yes after a bit of huffing and puffing, they got round to seeing me. Plenty testing and although they cant fathom out why i collapsed they did rule out any infection. Set my mind at rest as im not wanting to donate any further bits of my foot this year.

A MRI scan and clinic visit next week will hopefully be my last this year. Im probably just being overcautious now, but after how quickly things changed to the original wound, guess thats no bad thing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
A MRI scan and clinic visit next week will hopefully be my last this year. Im probably just being overcautious now, but after how quickly things changed to the original wound, guess thats no bad thing.
No Nom you are not and must never think that.
I am pleased to hear things went well I was a little concerned when I noticed the Dodo is back
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 12:01 PM

Nom I am pleased to learn that got some treatment, and you must always be 'over cautious' where your health is concerned. You know better than anyone what your health needs are and when to bring them to the attention of your health practitioners. Take care my friend
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 03:38 PM

Ta Malcolm, yes after a bit of huffing and puffing, they got round to seeing me. Plenty testing and although they cant fathom out why i collapsed they did rule out any infection. Set my mind at rest as im not wanting to donate any further bits of my foot this year.

That's good news then, you must have felt relieved.
Did they see the inflammation on your knees or did that settle down?

Maybe you should put a felt tip mark on the old bottle of whiskey, so you can keep track better?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 04:11 PM

No Mups still got me dodgy knees, hopefully things will settle down as i need to get the house in better shape for Christmas and wave goodbye to my own personal Annus horribilis.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 04:27 PM

Good news the hospital could find nothing seriously wrong with your knees, Nom.

With all you've been through this year you can never be overcautious, we can't have you losing anymore toes - we want to hear that you can get out and about again

New Year's resolution for you " I must report anything that concerns me immediately"
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good news the hospital could find nothing seriously wrong with your knees, Nom.

With all you've been through this year you can never be overcautious, we can't have you losing anymore toes - we want to hear that you can get out and about again

New Year's resolution for you " I must report anything that concerns me immediately"
I can only repeat what Mags has had to say there Nom.
I wish you good luck for any outstanding health issues.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 09:29 PM

No Mups still got me dodgy knees, hopefully things will settle down as i need to get the house in better shape for Christmas and wave goodbye to my own personal Annus horribilis.

Hmm, I assume you did show them your knees, or were they kept well hidden?

Just asking like . . .
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Apart from your annus being orrible Nom, I am glad to hear that the rest of you is ok

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top