Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 10:41 AM

Tempting Tuesday

Morning all, . . . yeah, it is tempting, . . I'm tempted to emigrate, . . . when will this rain stop, . . . anyways, have a safe one OFFers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Re: Tempting Tuesday

Morning Denis and all. Oh I know what you mean - we had January gales during the night and still this morning!! April showers - bah!! Can I join you in emigrating, Denis?

Have a good day all no matter what the weather is like!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 11:47 AM

Morning OFFers ........ back to normal again, shopping done, washing out on the line and Mr Dyson has had a good run over the carpets

If only it warmed up a bit this afternoon as I'd like to spend some time in the garden

Have a good day all!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 12:54 PM

Hello all
It's a nice day here - proper spring!
We're all unpacked and back to normal after our weekend away - pets returned from kennels and happy to be home - all's well with the world!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 01:38 PM

It's still raining here also Nero. There's a dry day forecast for tomorrow and my friend & I are taking a road trip to his parent's home for a belated Easter dinner. I want to ride my motorcycles so much I've entertained the idea of turning down the invitation.

Since it rains 8 months of the year here I still can't get my hopes up for another couple of weeks. The one glorious hope is that when I retire in July I get all 7 days a week to look for dry days.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 04:34 PM

It's a taste of Summer today, 26 C (80 F) before lunch with brilliant blue skies! I'm loving it, didn't need a jacket on he way to the market earlier. Won't last, cooldown to normal is coming with rain later in the week but it's great while it lasts. Heard my first lawnmower up the block yesterday. Leia is very pleased at the warmth also and having the porch open all day.

Hope all are well and having a god day.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2010, 09:28 PM

Good evening all

It's been a sunny one here in the South of England, not much happening, work this afternoon, quite busy with the little dears on half term. Some are cute and endearing some are not! Enough said

I hope you have all had a good day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top