Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 12:52 AM

Steve, help me !

This has been a very strange morning. As usual I got up bright and early for work. Did my excercises and then, I went straight towards the kitchen to prepare my coffee. Suddenly, in the silence of it all, I hear a faint high pitch voice that says.. " Steve, help me ! " At first I ignored it, but then a few seconds later, there it was again.. " Steve, help me ! ". At that point I was begining to freak out. Was I hearing voices in my head ? Or maybe it was a neighbor crying out for help ? At that point I had no clue.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, went to my den to read the newspaper, when out of nowhere again that faint high pitch voice.. " Steve, help me ! " Frustrated I got up and started to look around. When suddenly on top of my desk to my wonder I spot a lone fly with a human head.
It looks up at me and says.. " Steve, help me ! " Without hesitation I roll the newspaper up and smash the fly dead.

A devilish smile comes over my face as I shook my head in dismay. Dumb fly, he should of known by now that my name was not Steve.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:19 AM

Re: Steve, help me !

You're weird
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:39 AM

No - just a vivid imagination
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 08:26 AM

Yew bee aye roit larf yew bee 😀
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
A vivid imagination that leans towards the macabre maybe?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 09:08 AM

1958 as I recall. Vincent Price & David Hedison.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 09:54 AM

Then he could be the only sane one on here
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You're weird
You are correct ! It has to do with the fact that I have two sisters. One older and another younger than I. They were a great influence in my life and basically a cause for my weirdness,..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-12-2015, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Thank you Patsy and how important that is, to have imagination. With imagination, you can create great things and dumbs things. Dumbness has been easy for me, grandeur, I am still working on it...
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-12-2015, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Yew bee aye roit larf yew bee 😀
Interesting to say the least. Your words remind me of that SciFi movie.. The Day the Earth Stood Still. When the alien gave that now famous command to his robot.. " Gort, Klatu, Borrada, Nikto ! "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top