Join for free
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 10:42 AM

getting a hairdryer through customs

In Sunday school, students are taught that lying is a sin. However instructors also advise that using a bit of imagination is ok to express the truth differently without lying.
Below is a perfect example of those teachings.

An attractive young women on a flight from Ireland asked the priest beside her "Father may I ask a favour"
"Of course child what may I do for you" was his reply.
"Well I bought my mother an expensive hairdryer for her birthday. It is unopened and over the customs price limit and I am afraid they will confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me, hide it under your robes perhaps"
"I would love to help you but I must warn you I will not lie"
"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you"
When they got to customs she let the priest go first. The official asked. "Father have you anything to declare"
"From the top of my head down to the waist I have nothing to declare"
The official thought this a strange answer so asked "And what do you have to declare from the waist to the floor"
The woman's heart sank knowing the priest wouldn't lie.
The priest answered "I have a marvellous instrument designed to be used on a woman but which is, to date unused"
Roaring with laughter the official waved the priest through.
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 11:57 AM

Re: getting a hairdryer through customs

Excellent!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:49 AM

Brilliant good for them
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 08:34 AM

Quick thinking!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top