Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 06:35 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A panorama taken at the top of Snaefell in the IoM.
The Frank Sinatra concert last night was brilliant. The London Concert Orchestra was just like hearing Count Basie's band and the singers and dancers were very good.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 07:03 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning folks, almost frosty here but a dry day forecast I believe.

Some tidying up in the garden for me first thing then I may put my feet up with a book this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 07:36 AM

That's great Alan - perfect evening out
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone,

Alan, what a beautiful picture, thank you. Glad you enjoyed your evening last night.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed your night out Alan. That's a lovely picture of the IoM.

I think Ady (son) is coming round to cut our hedge today. It's very high and involves him going up a ladder to do it. I shall be trying to cover everything up and put sheets down to collect the clippings. Also - seeing as Paula's at work, he will be bringing the children for guess who to look after? lol

Nothing else planned for today except a nice family carvery tonight.
Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:14 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine but feeling chilly at the present time. Mr Clumsy has just left to go to the clinic for some nebuliser treatment, twice a day at the minute, fortunately he doesnīt have to go at a specific time, he can go any time so we can fit in with other plans. We have a birthday lunch at a restaurant this afternoon, a good friend and neighbour and thatīs it for today. Have a lovely day all.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:46 AM

Good Morning. Bit fresh out there but a lovely start to the day. Enjoy your weekend.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 10:42 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 11:52 AM

Good morning fellow members it was a lovely morning but is now cold and grey.

I was in Waitrose for 8am, now rush avoided and shopping done and put away I can breathe easily and look forward to a quiet day and a nice meal of roast lamb later.

Enjoy your day everyone .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top